I've always preferred Vivica Fox and Nia Long > Halle Berry. Am I alone?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And low key... Hillary banks from fresh prince was a bad bish to me lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
soulfood_416621.jpg

Vivica Fox and Nia Long were both my favourite older women growing up. I always would hear old heads on tv say Halle Berry was the gold standard (mainly around the turn of the nium) but never bought into the hype. She's obviously beautiful but still.

I dunno what it is.

Nia Long is the kinda girl who I would wanna snuggle with all night and pillow talk. dikk all hard and shyt rubbing on her booty but I aint even needa fukk. Her character in Fresh Prince was so loving. :noah:

nia-long.jpg

Vivica Fox is just a stallion. Her bone structure and all that was just perfect. Even got some good ass feet for you muthafukkas. Real fiesty too....I feel like this is the kinda girl nikkas want when they say they wanna challenge. I fcking love that broad. Yall can keep Kerry Washington and Halle Berry. These two >>>>>

vivica-fox.jpg

Honorable mention to Garcelle Beauvais. For her name alone tingles my spine. :bryan:

True dimes.

Vivica alone is better than Halle

And the fact that you mentioned Garcelle Beauvais :ahh: I used to be jealous of Jamie Foxx man.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Does anyone feel like Hollywood is bullshytting us with these new black "go to girls"? This thread has reminded me of the BANGERS we had in the 90's...

They trying to push Kerry Washington and Zoe c00ndana on us now....:mjpls:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ya'll have no idea how much i love me some Nia Long. Personally I'd go

1. Nia Long
  2. Gabrielle Union
  3. Halle Berry

yeah I'm a sucker for the darker skin tone chicks.:whew: