@itsyoung!! Intervention thread...You CAN beat this!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Hello comrades,

@itsyoung!! needs some serious help and I'll like us as a board to step in and stop him from doing any further damage to himself and this board before it's too late.

I did this for Meach a couple of years ago and even though he is still a trash poster, he didn't three peat for the WOAT title thanks to my and the #n4o's helpful hand.

If he isn't too busy crying like a baby, he is posting about cars he doesn't have or own or can't afford, supposedly he is the number 1 promoter in Vegas.... I made a few calls guys, nobody knows him.

As far as his posting goes... I'm pretty sure he is the least dapped poster of all time

It hurts him that pc games aren't respected on the board so he cries to Liquid or he bashes people who play consoles, he wants us to feel as unhappy as he is. But this is Gods plan.

The announcement of the PS4k and the possibility of the XBOX Next has sent him into what I fear a downward spiral the likes we have never seen.

We ARE willing to help you ... But you have to be willing to change.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the worst fukking posters on this board. I thought dude was rational but after seeing how he'd just essentially drown out anything that goes against what he thinks, I just stopped taking him seriously. His extreme PC bias is quite frankly, disgusting. It's not even a funny bias, it's like "I think this nikka is dead serious." bias. I don't even take his posts seriously on anything anymore.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
damn i always thought dude was cool:yeshrug:

as of late he's been going to war with nikkas
Ive played 5-6 hours of games or so in 2016 - all within past 3 days. Before the past 3 days i havnt even loaded a game (literally) in 2016. In 2015 i hardly gamed as well. Ive explained this a lot. i got a lot of down time between work days + with no games to play = a lot of time to troll these dweebs.

Look how this nerd @TheMaster woke up and spent his friday morning :mjlol: typing long paragraphs. Ironically he called it intervention which is what he probably needs. I woke up and answered work email/texts. He woke up and wrote paragraphs about a coli poster he obviously had on his mind all day and night :scust:

As far as "pc bias" pc gaming - its half serious and half trolling. Youd have to be a complete fukking idiot to think some of things people type on here - people here TRULY believe console gaming is more popular :mjlol: people here TRULY believe consoles are near the graphical power of PC (consoles are literally outdated pc hardware stuck in a small box, its literally impossible). The ignorance is amazing. So I poke fun at it every day because they get so riled up over actual facts :mjlol:

On another note of "being a bad poster because of my pc bias". Ive always posted with a pc bias since day 1. Ive also owned almost every console since NES. Im staring at my ps4 as I type this. I was nominated for poster of the year what 2-3 times in a row with the same posting style only thing I switched up is now I say consoles are trash including ps4 instead of just saying xbox 1 is trash, now all a sudden im a bad poster :mjpls: seems that ps4 bias is worse than my pc bias :mjpls:

As far as consoles go, Last generation was dope as shyt. I had 2 xbox 360s and a ps3. Ps3 one of my favorite consoles ever. But ps4 was a waste of money. Instead of accepting this and speaking with their wallets to improve this generation going forward these dweebs do the opposite and about to spend another $500 on a marginally better ps4 :mjlol: its pretty much a cult at this time cause only a fool would spend $900 on 2 systems that do the same thing except one stretches the resolution wider :mjlol:

As ive said before pc gaming is not exactly in a good spot either. Gaming as a whole the past 2-3 years been :trash: but they ignore that and just focus on the ps4 posts :mjlol:

@MeachTheMonster has made some really dumb posts in the past , but at the same time it was easy to make him a villian back then cause it was literally him vs the whole forum. The ps4 bias/hive mind/sheep on this forum is real.

Cant even say no one cares about fukking ratchet and clank with out people saying your car sucks and comparing youd audi a7 to honda accords :bryan: they lose all rational thought once you make fun of ps4

I aint even read op post just skipped to yours :bryan:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
all this nonsense typed up throughout the years and he doesnt even play video games
Thats not even new information :mjpls: thats been said for awhile

Now go back to cosplaying as zelda, dont you got a nerd convention to attend :camby:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Who cares about consoles or PCs

Like who really gives a fukk , they're not paying me so why should I care

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Classic defense mechanism @itsyoung!!

You waisting everybody times and you dont even play games and dont even earn a well respected vehicle. A complete goof.

I atleast respected that you went hard, but you dont even play the fukkin games you be stanning?