“It’s US JEWS who STARTED CIVIL RIGHTS for BLACK PEOPLE in America. We saw black people struggling, silenced and murdered for SPEAKING UP”

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
[SpinOff]

Jews that enslaved our Ancestors in the Americas

:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

Like I said in another thread,Jews have a well known track record in the diaspora so they can miss me with the "ally" propaganda. I'm very familiar with joden-savanna as a Surinamese man and the history of several Jewish family lineages that made fortunes off black slave labor. They might have a good PR campagne in the US but round these parts they absolutely don't get to tell bold face lies.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All their money and power, what they need nikkas for?
Just like every other group, they need us to stand in front of the firing squad. These other groups don't want to look militant in front of the white supremacists they worship, so they want us to do all the talking. Us sitting on the sidelines forces them to fight their own battles.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The usurpers have a lot of nerve

9780963687715-us-322x500.jpg

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I will say this, a lot of people are going to be suprised when they go to their Jewish financiers for support for whatever cause they have and its not there anymore, they won't forget. So many folks are crashing out over this. Why do you think Hollywood has been relatively silent? The extreme left is about to get cut off financially. Jews don't want to admit it publicly, but they have outsized power when it comes to money, entertainment, and the press. My advice on all of this, don't crash out over it, its not black people's problem. Just say you are not aware of the compexities of the situation and that is sounds like its sad all around.
They would also say this statement is anti-semitic.

Or is it antisemitic for me to make that assumption?

I don't know anymore

:hubie:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
PragerU (Jewish owned) is currently trying to rewrite Black American history and erase the history of brutality our ancestors endured.

:martin:

Ed Blum (a Jewish man) has just won his case in dismantling AA saying that the small numbers of Black folk at these Ivy league universities/regular universities are (1) unqualified, and (2) taking spots away from more "qualified" students.

:martin:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Small hats showing you exactly what they think:mjpls:

Jews did not start the Civil Right movement in America. Black people during slavery started the Civil Rights movement in America. Then White people like John Brown, Elijah Lovejoy and the Quakers set it off. However scholars have noted that jews played a role in the slave trade.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I find it very interesting how some Jewish people conveniently forget that they have white skin and have benefitted from American white supremacy.

The root of antisemitism is actually Arabaphobia. The "jewish" traits that nazis claim they can spot are remnants of their Arab heritage from when jews first came into Europe from west Asia. They look for the dark and curly hair, the strong noses, the thicker lips and those other traits common in Arabic speaking people.

Traits which are ancient leftovers from when Africans migrated into that region thousands of years ago and mixed with the lighter skinned population. Most Jewish people today like Seth Rogan, gal Gadot or Bar Rafaeli are just Europeans who've lost most of their Arab heritage from several generations of mixing with the European population. Thinking of them as a separate race from white people would be like looking at drakes son and saying "that's a black man"
hot shyt!