“It’s US JEWS who STARTED CIVIL RIGHTS for BLACK PEOPLE in America. We saw black people struggling, silenced and murdered for SPEAKING UP”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I find it very interesting how some Jewish people conveniently forget that they have white skin and have benefitted from American white supremacy.

The root of antisemitism is actually Arabaphobia. The "jewish" traits that nazis claim they can spot are remnants of their Arab heritage from when jews first came into Europe from west Asia. They look for the dark and curly hair, the strong noses, the thicker lips and those other traits common in Arabic speaking people.

Traits which are ancient leftovers from when Africans migrated into that region thousands of years ago and mixed with the lighter skinned population. Most Jewish people today like Seth Rogan, gal Gadot or Bar Rafaeli are just Europeans who've lost most of their Arab heritage from several generations of mixing with the European population. Thinking of them as a separate race from white people would be like looking at drakes son and saying "that's a black man"

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say this, a lot of people are going to be suprised when they go to their Jewish financiers for support for whatever cause they have and its not there anymore, they won't forget. So many folks are crashing out over this. Why do you think Hollywood has been relatively silent? The extreme left is about to get cut off financially. Jews don't want to admit it publicly, but they have outsized power when it comes to money, entertainment, and the press. My advice on all of this, don't crash out over it, its not black people's problem. Just say you are not aware of the compexities of the situation and that is sounds like its sad all around.
You are not wrong :mjpls:

Public Affairs Committee, the country’s most influential pro-Israel lobbying group, is recruiting candidates to challenge progressive members of the Congressional Black Caucus in primaries next year.

The CBC has been silent on the AIPAC bid to challenge at least three of its members who are part of the so-called Squad, a loose group of progressive representatives. According to media reports and The Intercept’s investigation, the only incumbents AIPAC has targeted so far in this election cycle are CBC members.

The CBC’s silence on the electoral challenges reflects the divide among Democrats on Israel — with progressives increasingly willing to buck Capitol Hill orthodoxies and speak up for Palestinian rights — and fundraising dynamics among caucus members. AIPAC has endorsed more than half of CBC members. The AIPAC-backed members of the caucus, some 31 lawmakers, have received a previously unreported total of at least $3.6 million from AIPAC since February 2022, according to Federal Election Commission records.“AIPAC proudly endorsed more than half the Black Caucus last cycle and United Democracy Project” — an AIPAC-backed super PAC — “helped ensure pro-Israel African American Democrats in Ohio, North Carolina, and Maryland won their elections,” an AIPAC spokesperson said in a statement to The Intercept. “While we have not made any decisions on specific races this cycle, we are constantly evaluating every seat held by a detractor of the U.S.-Israel relationship, and we base our assessments exclusively on their anti-Israel votes and statements.”Since 2022, the CBC’s top AIPAC recipients include Rep. Glenn Ivey, D-Md., who has taken $756,000 from the group; House Democratic Caucus Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., who has taken $485,300; Rep. Valerie Foushee, D-N.C., who has taken $456,800; Rep. Ritchie Torres, D-N.Y., who has taken $459,900; and Rep. Shontel Brown, D-Ohio, who has taken $349,600.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
you know what, I'm not prejudiced against anyone

but Jewish people need to keep our names out their mouth since NOBODY is allowed to say anything about Jews.

First of all as a Black American I know my history...Black people were the ones responsible for the civil rights movement

yes we had supporters but Black people did the heavy lifting for the civil rights movement

I'm also tired of Jewish people acting innocent I had a Jewish teacher in school who was anti-Black as sh1t

And the Jews need to focus on WHITE SUPREMACISTS in America who hate their guts, but the Jews are acting like cowards and trying to take their anger out on African-Americans

just like Michael Rappaport was going off about African-Americans

like I said in another thread, we don't owe the Jewish community anything, and I've encountered Jews who were anti-Black in real life and on social media

also, African-Americans are a minority in a country that hates us, we have no REAL POWER, so what in there blue he11 are we supposed to do to support American Jews and Israeli Jews

join the military and volunteer to fight, wtf

just like the Jewish community has zero tolerance for saying anything about them, they need to keep that same energy and leave Black people's names out their mouths.

If the Jews really had balls they would confront WHITE RACIST who genuinely want them exterminated

but they're going against us instead, smh

Daps
I will say this, a lot of people are going to be suprised when they go to their Jewish financiers for support for whatever cause they have and its not there anymore, they won't forget. So many folks are crashing out over this. Why do you think Hollywood has been relatively silent? The extreme left is about to get cut off financially. Jews don't want to admit it publicly, but they have outsized power when it comes to money, entertainment, and the press. My advice on all of this, don't crash out over it, its not black people's problem. Just say you are not aware of the compexities of the situation and that is sounds like its sad all around.
Exactly. Social media gave people attention rushes. Everyone doesn’t need to know what you think about every subject. Your bank account is more important than people hearing your opinions.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hitler tried to kill them all. And that's horrible. Makes me cringe to think about humans being so cruel.

That fact right there is supposed to justify any and everything Israel chooses to do.

Like if your family member survived some harrowing misadventure, then came to live with you. Started acting out of pocket, and reminded you how hard they had it if you speak up.

I feel for you, I really do but I still have to judge people by their actions. How you feel inside is not important. How you behave is important.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don't need another reason to dislike them, but alright :manny: