ITS TIME TO DEBUNK THE ABSENT BLACK FATHERS MYTH...WITH CDC STATISTICS!!!

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You'd have to a c00n or cac to believe most black fathers are absent in their kids life nowadays:yeshrug:

They may not live in the same house but they're present somehow.

The whole point of having a family and being able to effectively raise your kids is being in the same house as them. You have to constantly correct behavior, something that women do not do well. Esau knows this and wants Jake out of the home and not with his children consistently. Seeing your kid one day a week or every other month or Babylonian holiday is not effective.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So 75 percent of black children are born to single mothers yet most black men are with their children daily.

Im confused.

Cause being born out of wedlock doesn't mean your father is not in your life or in your home.

shyt I have seen black couples have a child and then get married a year latter. Does that mean the one year old child doesnt have a father. I will tell you that single parent data is bull shyt cause these people lie.

Case in point my wife and I had a child two years ago. I and our oldest are there with my wife for the birth. We stay there for three days because my wife had a difficult birth and had to have an emergency c-section.

So anyway the hospital was cool they took very good care of my wife and baby. Well anyway I fill out the info for the insurance to cover. Which the insurance covered like 95%. Anyway the lady asks if we are married. I say yes we are and I am pissed because this is like the 3rd time jokers have asked this question (though they were different nurses). Jokers went so far and asked my wife who the father was when writing down my wife's info even though I said from the start that this was my wife and I wanted to make sure she got the best care.

I swear these folks cooking data....hospitals and health centers are fudging data for kick backs.

Oh and before I forget did I tell you they still got the paperwork wrong in the computer after we filled it out and told their asses we were married. Put my wife down as single and I had to clean that shyt up with the insurance.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cause being born out of wedlock doesn't mean your father is not in your life or in your home.

shyt I have seen black couples have a child and then get married a year latter. Does that mean the one year old child doesnt have a father. I will tell you that single parent data is bull shyt cause these people lie.

Case in point my wife and I had a child two years ago. I and our oldest are there with my wife for the birth. We stay there for three days because my wife had a difficult birth and had to have an emergency c-section.

So anyway the hospital was cool they took very good care of my wife and baby. Well anyway I fill out the info for the insurance to cover. Which the insurance covered like 95%. Anyway the lady asks if we are married. I say yes we are and I am pissed because this is like the 3rd time jokers have asked this question (though they were different nurses). Jokers went so far and asked my wife who the father was when writing down my wife's info even though I said from the start that this was my wife and I wanted to make sure she got the best care.

I swear these folks cooking data....hospitals and health centers are fudging data for kick backs.

Oh and before I forget did I tell you they still got the paperwork wrong in the computer after we filled it out and told their asses we were married. Put my wife down as single and I had to clean that shyt up with the insurance.
So the notion that a sizeable number of black kids needing father figures is a myth?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like some bullshyt some cacs would say:usure: Data and communities say black fathers are more likely to be in their child's lives more than any other race; so explain that with your stereotypical mush

Stop now this the coli where we must play stupid and through stereotypes out against black people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dude you read that shyt and that is all you come up with. Never mind you totally missed the point.
I'm asking a question. Don't fade out on me yet bruh. I'm not trying to argue I'm tryin to understand your perspective

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm asking a question. Don't fade out on me yet bruh. I'm not trying to argue I'm tryin to understand your perspective

Dude I am saying that the numbers are fishy and always have been. You can be born out of wedlock and your father still be in your life. The same way your parents can be divorced and your father is still in your life. They are not mutually exclusive.

The point I was making is that even the people who collect the data are fudging on purpose or fudging it subconsciously. Here I am a married man for years yet my wife and I have another child and the nurses at the hospital continuously ask my black wife and I if we are married. Yet after that they still ask if we are a married black couple they still placed on the paper work that my wife is single.

Now why would they do this?

My wife has worked in not for profit for over 13 years and she will even tell you that the hustle in not for profit is pointing the finger at black folks. At all the places she has a worked at most of her clients have been Mexican single women or Mexican families with multiple kids who get money from the government and rich donors for child care.

Even though this is the case. Most of these not for profit corporations in my wife's field know that the way you get money from the government and donors is to prance out the black single mother stereotype and the dead beat black father. Along with throwing out some black out of wedlock birth percentages. Then throw out some black on black crime numbers to really get them to go in their pockets.

Once again no one is saying we don't need more black married couples and black fathers in the home. But a lot of these numbers are cooked like an Enron audit book. And a lot and I mean lot of money is generated for folks off these cooked numbers.

Dude years ago dispelled that myth with the more black men in jail than college statistic. Dude was breaking it down how so many folks make money off that statistic. Yet folks don't tell you they count dudes multiple times when they go in and out of jail. They count dudes who are in jail at non college ages like 50 and 60. They only count black men between the ages 18-25 in college and only count 4 year schools and not graduate programs, training programs or junior college.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So the notion that a sizeable number of black kids needing father figures is a myth?
We going from 72% to sizable number to father and mother being In the house together. We can continue to move the chains as much as we like. The point is, those numbers are skewed and the research is flawed but they hang onto it to serve as a white supremacist talking point. When in fact If you went away from "percentage of" a particular race, and went to "total number of" white kids with no father's still outnumber black ones, if you consider us only being 13% of the population and it's supposed to be 180 million whites in america. Yet we still filling up the prisons, and not even for violent offenses but mostly drug cases. It's all bullshyt.

I know a lot of people, 7 out of 10 children around are not fatherless. But 9 out of 10 mothers I know do scheme and carry they ass to the aid office say they don't know where the father is so they can get medical benefits, food stamps and cheap housing. And as pointed out before, these numbers tripled for every race after Clinton changed the laws.

It's not to say there is no deadbeat dads out there, it is to say black people don't have a monopoly on that issue, and it is many other factors involved us the criminalizing of black men far beyond just broken homes.