Its time to admit Friday After Next is the funniest one in the series

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
OG Friday was an instant hood classic, the comedic identity of the franchise wasn't fully set as it had remnants of boyz in the hood, menace to society in it, just that early 90's west coast gangster vibes.

we were expecting smokie on Next Friday but he wanted to do white movies and thought black movies were career killers. Ice Cube got lucky with mike epps, he was hilarious.

I love all of them but they hit it out the park with friday after next casting with kat williams and terry crews, perfect chemistry.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bd0bf1e7-6bce-45b8-9a91-764da0f69735_text.gif

shyt have me rolling everytime :russ:
e975a7a1-7679-48d5-bcc1-bd6eed8b8f10_text.gif

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Never had the urge to see it again after the first watch

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Friday After Next was a caricature of Friday, but better than Next Friday.
Next Friday was just garbage. Mike Epps carried that entire movie.

1. Friday
2. Friday After Next
3. Next Friday
This is the correct order

FAN is very close to the OG for me

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Friday and Next Friday are timeless, damn near every scene has some quotable, and I like the fukkery is actually happening in the neighborhood most of the time, felt more authentic.

People fronting on Next Friday hard in here.

fat hood booger chasing you, pregnant ass BM macing you, ya cousin showing up and getting you fired on accident, Unc's horny girlfriend shooting her shot, idk how people are missing out on how realistic that movie was :mjlol: and the master plan is to rob the Mexican neighbors and get them locked up :dwillhuh: :russ: only some nikkas could come up with that and make it seem like a wholesome ending.

3rd one is okay it just seemed way more extra'd out, Santa Claus burglar/Super Bootygoon ..... :francis:

Money Mike was cool but we already knew that would work because of Pinky killing his role in Next Friday :yeshrug: Friday after Next just doesn't hold up as well as the others

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
People fronting on Next Friday hard in here.

fat hood booger chasing you, pregnant ass BM macing you, ya cousin showing up and getting you fired on accident, Unc's horny girlfriend shooting her shot, idk how people are

" Its a bad muhfugga ... fat bih " :why:

:damn:

" You not gonna catch me .. AS USUAL Baby Dee " :sas1:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I saw Next Friday in the theater the day it was released.i was 21 and had recently just started smoking weed. I thought it was better than the og for a while, but it's not it comes close though. When Day-Day is talking about the 2000 snacks and Big Baby D selling dope, babysitting and doing hair at the same time and the police don't know when to kick the door in the entire theater was rolling. I love all 3 movies though don't know why the third one gets shytted on so much, its a guilty pleasure to me. They should have broke the bank to get Smokey back into the fold though, if he had came back for part 2 at that time, that's a 100 million dollar blockbuster considering his star power at the time.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I saw Next Friday in the theater the day it was released.i was 21 and had recently just started smoking weed. I thought it was better than the og for a while, but it's not it comes close though. When Day-Day is talking about the 2000 snacks and Big Baby D selling dope, babysitting and doing hair at the same time and the police don't know when to kick the door in the entire theater was rolling. I love all 3 movies though don't know why the third one gets shytted on so much, its a guilty pleasure to me. They should have broke the bank to get Smokey back into the fold though, if he had came back for part 2 at that time, that's a 100 million dollar blockbuster considering his star power at the time.
"I'm on a diet"

"No your fat ass aint"

:russ: