Its time to admit Friday After Next is the funniest one in the series

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Next Friday >>>

ngsQb-.gif

Next Friday aged liked milk. shyt is hard to watch now. Mike Epps and Cube hadn’t developed their chemistry yet.

Friday After Next is super underrated. So many quotables in that one.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Next Friday is my personal favorite but it’s basically hood slapstick. The OG is timeless good cinema. I can‘t get jiggy with the third though. Has some funny scenes that I may sporadically catch and watch if it’s on but I don’t think I’ve watched it front to back since it came out.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
nikkas saying that this or next Friday are better than the original are fukking nuts.

Friday after Next is a guilty pleasure, late night movie but in terms of actual quality and humor Friday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Next Friday > Friday after Next.

Pinky >>>> Katt Williams

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nikkas saying that this or next Friday are better than the original are fukking nuts.

Friday after Next is a guilty pleasure, late night movie but in terms of actual quality and humor Friday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Next Friday > Friday after Next.

Pinky >>>> Katt Williams
I keep seeing posts of Friday being a "good movie"...its WAY WAY WAY more than that. Its one of the most classic movies made since 94.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I keep seeing posts of Friday being a "good movie"...its WAY WAY WAY more than that. Its one of the most classic movies made since 94.
You misinterpret what i meant by good movie.
I meant it holds up compared to any movie period.
Not just comedies. not just hood movies, not just 90s films.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I always thought the ones with Mike Epps were funnier.

I've watch those more than the first one...with OG Friday you gotta be in the mood to watch that one whereas Next Friday and Friday After Next you can put those on any time.