Its time to address His Excellence Renicar. Yall been waiting for it

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

OK. I do agree with that.

I just take issue with this whole "Yeah, let's talk about all these women who are whores and liars and say they're ALL like that, but let's just handwave any men doing the same shyt" idea.

Nah, if I do get married, and I absolutely do not plan on it because it's what I personally do not want, but if I do, I don't plan on fukking it up.

Again, I don't want to get married and don't see any reason to, but that's my stance.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
actually i sponsor a world vision child and i've been doing it for the past 6 years, 35 bucks a month

i coach a kids softball team been doing it for the past 3 years

and i volunteer at a hospital and the local foodbank a few times a month

keep trying keep trying dont give up nugga
During the height of my SOHH career I also voluntereed heavily in the community and got awards for it. Mentored children, helped them out on their homework and shyt, worked at a community center and a teen center. Took kids and families to the Zoo, The Art Museum, was in Honor Guard and won several awards, most prolific being the Silver Congressional Medal. All this when I was roasting the sh!t out of n!ggas, Dipset Movement, made the SOHHLOST series, Geek Unit wars, JBO wars vs AHH. The N.I.G.G.E.R.S... the Kango Kwizard Klan, Tit Set (had gotten the most nudes with that..) public SOHH enemy number 1...

Niccas don't know how us Living Legends really be living cause this is only entertainment for us. You can explain the positive sh!t you do in your community and they wouldn't believe you. And why should they? When you present such a mean ass character online no one will believe you. Eventually you grow out of being a troll (which is what you are, which is what I once was) and you'll be a better person for it.

You don't really need an intervention like kswizzle says, what's gonna happen to you is gonna be the same thing that happened to me. Some other site will distract you away from the-coli some day and you will be in a whole new world. The explorer in you will want to explore and straight up fukking take over that joint which is what I did to the site I found. You will take all the experience you learned from sohh and the-coli and come there first as an observer but then will become a conqueror.

And when you conquer... it feels oh so good, the glories, the riches and the b!tches, far more enjoyable than the many years spent on a Hip Hop site. I have seen the light. :ahh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
actually im not a troll nor do i present myself as a mean ass character , shockingly im the same person online as im offline

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Your interactions with women have seemed borderline h0m0, so I just assumed you were trolling.