Its time to address His Excellence Renicar. Yall been waiting for it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so you posted a picture of me from 2003 , at least post the recent ones :barney:
and you posted my car how nice of you:smile:

actually i buy real stuff, there is no such thing as a fake tie, or a fake vaccuum

and lol i've never been fired

its always great for me to be on your mind:smile:

im still waiting for you to f me up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Cats need to start getting their lives straight. Think about ur legacy and ur memory. I bet u he has never donated to any charity ever or even given a lil kid 30 bucks to go buy a basketball. Or payed for someones meal at subway . This people living terrible lives.Im here to help

actually i sponsor a world vision child and i've been doing it for the past 6 years, 35 bucks a month

i coach a kids softball team been doing it for the past 3 years

and i volunteer at a hospital and the local foodbank a few times a month

keep trying keep trying dont give up nugga

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's a misogynistic piece of shyt and so are his little underlings.

how am i misogynistic? i dont call for the eradication of women, i dont call women bytches and whores like alot of dudes on here do, i've never abused a woman emotionally, physically. I've never cheated on a woman, I've never killed a woman.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is not a diss thread of any sorts. im just trying to help the fella live a better life where he can just relax and let go. I hate to see people that just live to hate .

lol at this, my life is perfectly fine :mandela:, travelling across the world, no responsibilities, properties in my names, investments, no hatred

reincar is the goat though

dude is in mid 20s
no kids
no child support
own house
educated
professional job

probably got a good amount on mutual funds

yes :cape: pause

:obama:

idk bruh, his life just seems like its lacking on all fronts. He seem to be a miserable human being like my grandmother. i wanna help him before its too late

lacking how? lol how im i miserable, you dont see me creating threads about other people, this is the secodn you've done on me, you love me dont you fakkit

i can never diss Reincar...homie put me onto a dope blog that motivated the hell out of me ....that's my dawg
rooting_zpsc9b6523c.gif

very dope blog the motivation ones :lupe:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
how am i misogynistic? i dont call for the eradication of women, i dont call women bytches and whores like alot of dudes on here do, i've never abused a woman emotionally, physically. I've never cheated on a woman, I've never killed a woman.

They're mad because you've pointed out (repeatedly) the power imbalance that comes with marriage that disfavors men. I know that some guys just feel that impulse to marry for whatever reasons that they have (despite my huge disagreement with it), but when having someone raise serious and good questions around something that people have planned their whole lives around makes their feelings hurt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he has a lot of followers on here. but that just tells how fukked up humanity is.alot of them agree with his ideologies. heres a toast to u for not being one of them
followers? google MGTOW. sure he's been a huge proponent of an anti-marriage lifestyle it on here and SOHH but its a natural evolution of a thinking man. that's where MGTOW comes from.

it's a natural evolution for a man once you start asking the right questions and observing you too will come to realize that the majority of women are heartless predators who seek to exploit your sex drive for their own gain. he's a guy that must have asked those question at some point.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're mad because you've pointed out (repeatedly) the power imbalance that comes with marriage that disfavors men. I know that some guys just feel that impulse to marry for whatever reasons that they have (despite my huge disagreement with it), but when having someone raise serious and good questions around something that people have planned their whole lives around makes their feelings hurt.

:dahell: fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

Those aren't "serious and good questions." It's just a bunch of bitter, misogynistic, cynical circle-jerking.

"Woman divorces man. Get married brehs."

"Woman requests child support. Get married brehs."

"Woman gained weight after being married for 20 years and having four children. Get married brehs."

"Woman stays home and watches children instead of going to work. Get married brehs."

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

:dahell: fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

Those aren't "serious and good questions." It's just a bunch of bitter, misogynistic, cynical circle-jerking.

"Woman divorces man. Get married brehs."

"Woman requests child support. Get married brehs."

"Woman gained weight after being married for 20 years and having four children. Get married brehs."

"Woman stays home and watches children instead of going to work. Get married brehs."

:manny: I'd feel bad for the women if it kept happening to them, as it often does. A lot of these stories are a microcosm of what's wrong with marriage as a whole. People just plain aren't good enough to each other to be married, IMO.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: I'd feel bad for the women if it kept happening to them, as it often does. A lot of these stories are a microcosm of what's wrong with marriage as a whole. People just plain aren't good enough to each other to be married, IMO.

OK. I do agree with that.

I just take issue with this whole "Yeah, let's talk about all these women who are whores and liars and say they're ALL like that, but let's just handwave any men doing the same shyt" idea.