It's time for some more star gazing....Meltzer's Forbidden Door match ratings

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The problem is that it goes beyond just one man's opinion. Meltzer is still the biggest and most influential wrestling critic. He shapes a lot of people's opinions.

So it's fair of people to call out the absurdity of him saying that modern wrestling is inherently superior to older wrestling. Imagine Roger Ebert saying old movies can't fukk with modern movies because the CGI is better :unimpressed:

It's a braindead opinion but plenty of his followers and subscribers will parrot it.
This what Dave doesn't seem to realize. For some retarded reasons he equates quality of a wrestling match to sports, which makes no cotdamn sense :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dave still got the marks by the balls lol. Imagine caring this much about one man's opinions :russ:
SmarkTears.0.0.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wait wait wait... let me see if I have this straight. Dave's opinions are "influential" to an entire fan base you say, right? Aren't these the same neckbeards that are made fun of daily? Why the fukk does anyone care about what they think or say?

"It's shadow booking AEW.." Is it? I thought Dave and AEW had a falling out? And even if it was "shadow booking" you always have the option to....not watch.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Wait wait wait... let me see if I have this straight. Dave's opinions are "influential" to an entire fan base you say, right? Aren't these the same neckbeards that are made fun of daily? Why the fukk does anyone care about what they think or say?

"It's shadow booking AEW.." Is it? I thought Dave and AEW had a falling out? And even if it was "shadow booking" you always have the option to....not watch.
you also have the option to not do this same song and dance in every thread.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Okada/Bryan only g It four stars? This list is bullshyt!

I don’t care about all this though btw

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

thats the original sin in his perspective. He believes that all changes are evolution and all evolution is good. But he'll also wax poetic about how great psychology and mic work was, or how jack brisco and the Van Erichs were GOAT and had crowds ready to pull their hair out over how incredible the matches were :unimpressed:

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps

I had a talk with Will, I think it was after his 7th or 8th concussion, and told him if he doesn't want to end up like Benoit, he needs to slow down on the flippy shyt, hit the weights, and work on some power moves. I even gifted him a 630 powerbomb that I used only once in a match I had in 2007 in Cambodia. Ever since that talk, he's been right up there with Omega putting on clinics.