It's the Season Premier, Are You Ready? DX 25th anniversary celebration🤘, The Bloodline☝️and a US Title Match, Brock Lesnar Return!!! Raw 10/10/22

United States Championship Title Match, Who You Got?

• The All Mighty Bobby Lashley (c)

• Seth 'Freakin' Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He’s going to eventually find out that Gargano ain’t going to hit with the casuals.

He reads the room.

Johnny Wrestling had good matches, but they’re not getting him over as a character. I seen some of his work in NXT with Dexter and Theory and enjoyed it, I wonder if he’ll show his personality over time. Hopefully sooner rather than later
wait you mean "very good wrestler" isn't a sufficient gimmick :dwillhuh:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Johnny Wrestling had good matches, but they’re not getting him over as a character. I seen some of his work in NXT with Dexter and Theory and enjoyed it, I wonder if he’ll show his personality over time. Hopefully sooner rather than later

He was in a stable there. That’s why it worked.

Thats the only way he is going to work from a character perspective.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yea think his push to be the next main event guy was a bit premature but he's a solid midcarder
Vince Super Cena main event push was a byproduct due to his lack of patience. He never let anyone organically rise at the right time.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
BrilliantSecondFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Gargano is fine as a midcard guy but i can't see a higher ceiling than what he's doing now. Him and Ciampa as a team as someone was saying could get over on the main..

Ciampa probably got a higher ceiling cause of promos
He is a solid midcard babyface that the crowd can get behind what wrong with being a top midcard guy