It's sometimes hard to figure out which race some people are mixed with

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I was checking out pof and I went to the mixed race section.... I found some women who claim mixed but I'm not sure which race they are mixed with.

Can y'all help a brotha out :lupe:

mixed_race.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahahaha..

I have noticed this too...Black girls saying they are "mixed" in their profiles...hahaha...

Then I see a girl who could be "mixed" state that she is "black" in her profiles...

It must be hard being black...

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
Black and African? Or black and West Indian? She doesn't look part Afro-Latina (Cuban, Panamanian, Dominican). I know people who are dif types of black and say mixed.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Black and African? Or black and West Indian? She doesn't look part Afro-Latina (Cuban, Panamanian, Dominican). I know people who are dif types of black and say mixed.
It says "Panamanian-Goddess" on her profile.

A good percentage of Afro-Panamanians are of Jamaican descent. In the early 1900's Jamaicans and other Afro-West Indians moved to Panama to work on the canal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks like she is straight from Ghana or Nigeria...

There is NO mix in her...Once you introduce non-black genes, they never go away...

Look at Bob Marley, he was half white and half black, he had children with Rita Marley, who was as dark as midnight, and all his children are "Light skinned"...

Black people who have even a little non-dark DNA in them, don't look the same as "pure" black people...

For example, Black Americans don't look the same as Black Africans...For the most part...

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
It says "Panamanian-Goddess" on her profile.

A good percentage of Afro-Panamanians are of Jamaican descent. In the early 1900's Jamaicans and other Afro-West Indians moved to Panama to work on the canal.

Didn't see that there. I know the history but she just doesn't look like any of the black Panamanians I have seen around NYC. I'm not even talking about shade wise. Not doubting her though.