it's SHO-time! RAW thread 7/12/21

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm shocked more of these wrestling women don't have OF accounts. They can milk the desperate neckbeards for all their cash without ever having to show any nudity at all.

valerie loureda (MMA fighter) got the best onlyfans word to JBO.. she don't gotta do nudes but she show ass and titty and butthole anyway :manny:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm shocked more of these wrestling women don't have OF accounts. They can milk the desperate neckbeards for all their cash without ever having to show any nudity at all.

There’s quite a few with OF it’s just that they’re no names, I mean the biggest name in wrestling that I’ve seen with one is Priscilla Kelly and she had to shut her’s down cause of WWE’s mandate. Shanna that was with AEW had one too but for the most part the established one aren’t making any OFs.

You’re right though, I mean the WWE women are possibly missing out of millions, could you imagine if Alexa Bliss for example had an OnlyFans? She could set the price at like $50/month and those cac beards would gladly pay for that and PPV as well.