it's SHO-time! RAW thread 7/12/21

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Only watched Raw for 30 mins, but caught Naomi’s entrance. Her energy coming to the ring looked off, like she was only there physically, not mentally, then I find out that this was taped a day after Jimmy’s DUI :francis:

I hope babygirl alright, social media has been trying to blame her smh

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The briefcase is for a cash-in for a shot at the WWE Championship or Universal Championship only :usure:only Riddle's crazy high ass would want to cash in on some tag team titles bullshyt so ignore him breh
And that’s exactly why I’d assume Riddle would win cuz it’s inevitably gonna be him and Orton vs AJ and Omos at SS lol

but yeah throw my prediction out the window since it’s only for a world title

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Only watched Raw for 30 mins, but caught Naomi’s entrance. Her energy coming to the ring looked off, like she was only there physically, not mentally, then I find out that this was taped a day after Jimmy’s DUI :francis:

I hope babygirl alright, social media has been trying to blame her smh

her energy was the opposite in the match though

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How was the show
Lashley is better than the rest
I also would add that it was fresh seeing Rhea take on Natalya. Omos' singles debut was pretty dominant. And I enjoyed the Rico and John Morrison match. Every week it feels like i'm watching my 2 year old cousin jumping down a flight of stairs and laughing maniacally as he runs back up the stairs to do it again

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Why not let Maddin and Dijak get their names back and erase Retribution from existence completely.

I still say they would be a good heel tag team without the stink of Retribution and if they were given a manager.

Re-christen them as The Twin Towers, give them Malcolm Bivens as their manager and let them loose on the tag division.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It's a damn shame that I see nobody in this thread giving props to Xavier Woods for displaying that he's on a heavyweight championship level
b1224bcb55d0dbf21460d1d78c562c8df851fcec_00.gif
Kofi been told yall to put respect on his name