Its scary how fast we age

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Think hard about your future, what you want, work towards it, keep toxic people away, and do everything reasonably possible to stay healthy and age gracefully.

Not much else you can do. Bald head and all, I don't look 40, but I recently hurt my back in the gym. Nothing I've ever experienced made me feel old prior to this.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Not only are Coli posters in the top 1% when it comes to finances, they also have LeBron like genetics. Everyone still feels/looks like they’re in their 20s.:leon:

Was just about to come in here and brag about some meaningless trivial "youthful" feature I think I have that has absolutely zero value to what a fulfilling life really is

Thanks for reminding me sometimes it's better to stfu :obama:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Get involved in more daytime activities. Don't limit yourself to nightlife.

Saturday mornings/afternoons are the absolute best times to be alive.
This right here. Caught myself last night at a PTA meeting thinking, “22 yr old me would’ve never imagined this shyt here.” And it’s nothing wrong with it. Cleaned up my lifestyle, my beefs (if I had any)are my own, etc…etc. There’s nothing wrong with the simple life. Matter fact, I’m bout to slide to the harbor for lunch then hit up Costco and Home Depot.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t that the truth.

Just stay in the gym,fukking beautiful women and keep music in your ear.You age a lot faster if you don’t listen to music.I’m bout to be 45 and still the best looking man in the room 99% of the time.

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
My older sister one time told me, one day you're gonna wake up and you'll be 40 years old.

I was 25 at the time. Now I'm there. And it fukking sucks lmao
In this era of social media and stunt culture, these women out here are holding on for dear life to whatever youth they think they have.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I really don't wanna go. But I know I have to.

Just tryna avoid flabby and sick for as long as possible.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
The lack of :flabbynsick: gifs in this thread is appalling

Breh said he 50 in 15, :bustback: him up

lib123

All Star
Daps
It's one thing if you said 15 minutes, 15 hours, 15 days, 15 weeks, or even 15 months then maybe you'd have a point about time going quick but shyt there's nothing fast about 15 years from today :comeon:.

That's nearly 5.5K days away from today.

Yeah time does go by faster as you age, but I think a big reason it has seemed to go by faster over the last 15 years for many people is because of smartphones and social media. People regularly spending 4+ hours everyday glued to their phone. For many people that's 25-30% of their time awake.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avoid stress:

Take a day off work if you feel the need. 40 year old brehs out here still scurred to take a day off as if their boss is The Big Bad Wolf or something. :mjlol:

This is true. I be asking my coworkers “ did harpo beat u” cause nikkas tremble about a boss. Eat cleaner and slow down to enjoy the little things. Appreciate what u got and keep working to preserve your health. Shyt im about to take an old nikka nap right now. My hairline still crisp tho

:flabbynsick: