Its scary how fast we age

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Mid forties here and it's humbles one to see you slow down and not recover as fast as the past. However, I am ever so happy to be here to experience growth aka getting older. I do focus on staying in good physical & mental health tho especially vs my same age peers.:wow:

Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's one thing if you said 15 minutes, 15 hours, 15 days, 15 weeks, or even 15 months then maybe you'd have a point about time going quick but shyt there's nothing fast about 15 years from today :comeon:.

That's nearly 5.5K days away from today.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Word of advice OP

Don’t think about age as a number, but think of it from a health prospective. As long as you take care of yourself from inside and outside, you will look good and you will feel good.

I know people in their 70’s who are still active, can move around, think straight, have good muscle mass and still enjoying life.

On the opposite, there are men in their late 30’s in nursing homes, because they abused their bodies over the years.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
in 15 years I'll be 50 years old. 15 years ago I was fresh out of high school, hitting up parties every weekend, and living pretty much carefree. And the scary part is that it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. Humans age way too fast for my liking. I look at celebrities and how they've aged compared to not too long ago and now they're old as fukk and looking sickly. How do you guys contemplate getting old without it feeling dreadful?
Life passing you by bro.

But yes life is short. Dont let anyone tell you differently its why you shouldn't waste a minute.

Pace yourself, we all get old, life is mostly luck and a mindset. Stay healthy and you can live a long joyful life.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Word of advice OP

Don’t think about age as a number, but think of it from a health prospective. As long as you take care of yourself from inside and outside, you will look good and you will feel good.

I know people in their 70’s who are still active, can move around, think straight, have good muscle mass and still enjoying life.

On the opposite, there are men in their late 30’s in nursing homes, because they abused their bodies over the years.

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

I've been in the ICU in my 20s. Have you?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
2008 def feels like a long ass time ago. I still feel good, hairline intact. I was a bit awkward and unsure of myself in my teens and early 20s, so I prefer the wisdom and feeling of "this is who i am. take it for leave it".

all i can say tho is the midlife crisis of gen z will be something to behold.