Its scary how fast we age

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in 15 years I'll be 50 years old. 15 years ago I was fresh out of high school, hitting up parties every weekend, and living pretty much carefree. And the scary part is that it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. Humans age way too fast for my liking. I look at celebrities and how they've aged compared to not too long ago and now they're old as fukk and looking sickly. How do you guys contemplate getting old without it feeling dreadful?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
in 15 years I'll be 50 years old. 15 years ago I was fresh out of high school, hitting up parties every weekend, and living pretty much carefree. And the scary part is that it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. Humans age way too fast for my liking. I look at celebrities and how they've aged compared to not too long ago and now they're old as fukk and looking sickly. How do you guys contemplate getting old without it feeling dreadful?
Count your blessings breh.......Rich Homie Quan just died at 34. Be thankful to be able to age and do it gracefully.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Being close to 40 and I still feel like I'm 23.

I curse myself for the years I wasted being angry at bullshyt. Still am angry. But I dunno. Like breh said, seeing people drop dead at 34, shyt under 30 makes you wake up and appreciate shyt.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being close to 40 and I still feel like I'm 23.

I curse myself for the years I wasted being angry at bullshyt. Still am angry. But I dunno. Like breh said, seeing people drop dead at 34, shyt under 30 makes you wake up and appreciate shyt.
I'm nearly 40, I still feel like I'm 21 :mjlol:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Definitely goes by fast. I'm 43 now. One of my closest cousins is 56/57. He's single and dating like me. My dad is 70. I'm 13 years behind him, and he's 13 from my dad. Make me realize i'm not crazy far from their ages.

All of you youngsters that make fun of the old heads will be depressed when u make it. Just like people who make fun of broke people who end up going broke themselves. Difference is, you can avoid going broke, but not getting old. Unless you know...

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Get involved in more daytime activities. Don't limit yourself to nightlife.

Saturday mornings/afternoons are the absolute best times to be alive.

Last edited: