It's rough out here for a married dude...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I feel ya bruh, I been going through it all year.

Its almost like being married has cleaned up my public image.

I'm not longer a "playa" like I was before, even chicks that kinda ignored me at work before come and talk to me at length now.

Its like once they know you aren't trying to holla and get at them they feel more comfortable around you. Once they get comfortable then they be like damn he is a good catch. A couple have even mentioned going out to lunch and stuff but now I get a rush off saying nah I'm good.

I use to be so busy trying to bone everyting I didn't realize the power I had from just blowing girls off and being looked at as unattainable.

Its a dope feeling... I GOT THE POWER

But don't do it breh, I had a few workplace affairs before I got married and they never ended well

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Women want what they can't have, when you are married or in a relationship they can pick up the vibe especially of you wear a ring.

Women love the challenge, the thrill, and are competitive creatures, especially they always run with the "all the good men are taken" as well

Btw you rejecting her just made her Want you more. I would carry around a USB recorder with you from now on, just incase you get Michael Douglas in disclosure.

Once again youre wrong
Being a married man, you come off to other women as stable with your shyt together. Unlike other men, you're not scared of commitment. You're desirable to women because another woman found you desirable enough to snatch up. Also, women get off on whether their p*ssy can get a married man to slip up. To some women, you're the forbidden fruit. Especially if you got an ounce of swag.

Stay strong breh :lolbron:

This is correct.

Women know that you will commit so that why they are attracted to married men

Wallie

Pro
Daps
It's the same for women. It seems like it's a lot of men's dream to sleep with a married woman.

It's horrible. :smh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
but if a man is stepping out of his marriage hes not about that commitment. thats simple logic

it is stupid but, that's not no shyt i sat here & made up. i've heard various women say those things.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
good advice i got once:

"sometimes knowing you can hook up is better than hooking up"

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
good advice i got once:

"sometimes knowing you can hook up is better than hooking up"

34pgzgl.gif

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
it is stupid but, that's not no shyt i sat here & made up. i've heard various women say those things.

you right, buts still thats whats happening everyday. women can be hunters too man, thats the shyt I dont like

:merchant:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It is true though, hell when I was engaged women that knew I was engaged it was the same. When your in a ltr marriage etc you ooze confidence etc., hell every time ie been in a relationship it's so easy to get another chick but when your single it seems harder .

you got another woman's phermone on you and they can smell that shyt...

plus it drives them crazy, too.

if you single,..all you really gotta do is hit some also-ran chick.

then i guarantee you other fiyoine wifey type chicks.

will drop her draws and be your high quality lover off top and you won't need a relatuonship.

this can happen, if you walk by her in the street.

it is that simple,...it just depends on if you feel like phuck'n with an also ran.

or random women to get their phermone on you, or not.

i also think also-ran girl's phermone attracts pretty girl wifey type phermone the best. super fiyoine phermone attracts superfiyoine sexually liberated women of all types.

usually i am so superficial on looks.

i will admit,..i broke the no also-ran decade run.

to start a new roster just recently in the past.

yet over my life if an also-ran chick just follows me home on some thirsty shyt,...

i will smash that and start a whole new p*ssy run and roster off of one also-ran.

if i feel like it,....

during my last roster,....i would walk home from this beautypageant miss illinois winner/whitehouse intern's crib, every morning.

every morning i could have or wound up in some other chicks house phuck'n somebody new. or they turned me off trying to make to much work to stab and i just got laid less than thirty minutes ago..

yet i would still wind up in an intimate situation even if i wasn't on it like that cause they were on goof offbrand shyt.....i can't stand a non-aggressive lacking confidence in intimacy woman.

that means she has no g,..and will be one where you have to provide everything in every realm,..and i ain't goin!!

even when i was a cna,...i learned this have another chick's phermone on you, shyt was real.

i havr heard numerous comments from other nurses,..guys are more desireable if they have another girl,..blah-blah-blah.

as soon as the rumor got around i was possibly fukking another nurse, on the premises.

or when the fiyoinest nurse there.

paid attention to this dark chocolate cheater chick.

i was messing with, who came to pick me up.

then the whole roster of nurses were like e,...you got a ride waiting.

another factor of this is.

one day when i got a ride from fiyoine nurse's mom, who works with us.

when she saw me borrow some bread for tax for some wine after work for another girl.

i don't drink so i know they were peeping game and falling for my cheap liquor workrate.
that is when the fiyoinest nurse, without her mom's there started volunterring rides home.

i would take the ride,.....
she was on that awkward swag.

plus never made any real move and i was usually turned off by her non-aggressive mode to play hard to get.

plus i ain't gon be making no move on nobody playing hard to get, period!

just cause she was fiyoine. btw,..she looks like ariel from thundarr came to life in real hd.

she doesn't have a great body though,..but she is fiyoine still, though.

she is desireable cause she got kids and still in great model natural shape.

one of them fiyoine girls, thirsty nikkaz be yazz'n in to lockdown for a lifetime type demos..

i don't play hard to get,..that is kid shyt and will not make me want you.

plus i am superficial and just cause you are fiyoine.

it won't help you if you are not bout that life and not a beast in the bed, or intimacy wise...

plus forward with whom you are attracted to.

sorry i am older,..i need foreplay i can get lay there pussie from a lockdown.

or one of my other i am bored with you females on my roster.

so i never budged,..but to this day ol girl asks about me,....and wonders where i went after getting laid off, too.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you right, buts still thats whats happening everyday. women can be hunters too man, thats the shyt I dont like

:merchant:

what is wrong with women in super pursuit mode,..breh.

this comment i quoted has got to be why this thread only had one star.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hmmmmm...should we single fellas wear a ring as a test to see if this is really true? :scheme:

you know what,...that maybe a good icebreaker.

a real ol drab family heirloom ass ring.

to play it up a little more, and prey on those type even more.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
a lot of times its just about a bytch trying to conquer another woman's relationship ya feel me

this is true cause women are real capitalist, in babylon.

so if they see you with someone.

they naturally put you in the vic provider role.

[i never mention other lovers to my lovers,..i just say i am not interested in a relationship with them. saying you have other lovers breeds verbal intrepidation through animosity of the facts with women. so i never say i have other women,..]

most can prey on being in the vic role.

if you let it be known you got other lovers, to possiboe suitors.

or are married and a fake cheater type.

cheater types are p*ssy hoarders who really don't get none,..fa real.

all the cheater type nikkaz i know work the same game.

scared of being single or not getting none,...cause they really never learned how to really get on.

if they really would have learned how to get on they would not be faking a relationship for a nut.

they are always haters, too.....which is why i learned to not even have cheater type nikka around me.

if you not real and honest with the woman you lay with at night,..you ain't real to me, at all.

a man ain't scared about being single,...or letting it make him into a dishonest person.

art barr