It's rough out here for a married dude...

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
You're doing the right thing. Even if you plan to creep never do it with someone at work or such close vicinity to home.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I won't do that. Wifey has ridden for a nikka through some rough times. It's hard finding a chick who is truly down for you through whatever, so I ain't gonna :pacspit: on her like that.

:childplease:

i really can't stand people like you. you live ONCE. not twice, not three times, not four times. ONCE, nikka. 2012, and nikkas talking about, "nah, she a ride or die chick."

shut up.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:childplease:

i really can't stand people like you. you live ONCE. not twice, not three times, not four times. ONCE, nikka. 2012, and nikkas talking about, "nah, she a ride or die chick."

shut up.

Feel betta, nikka?

2e086d1d.gif

YBE

Banned
Daps
Being a married man, you come off to other women as stable with your shyt together. Unlike other men, you're not scared of commitment. You're desirable to women because another woman found you desirable enough to snatch up. Also, women get off on whether their p*ssy can get a married man to slip up. To some women, you're the forbidden fruit. Especially if you got an ounce of swag.

Stay strong breh :lolbron:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
a lot of times its just about a bytch trying to conquer another woman's relationship ya feel me

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Being a married man, you come off to other women as stable with your shyt together. Unlike other men, you're not scared of commitment. You're desirable to women because another woman found you desirable enough to snatch up. Also, women get off on whether their p*ssy can get a married man to slip up. To some women, you're the forbidden fruit. Especially if you got an ounce of swag.

:lolbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
hmmmmm...should we single fellas wear a ring as a test to see if this is really true? :scheme:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Buys ring for 5 bucks slips on hand

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hmmmmm...should we single fellas wear a ring as a test to see if this is really true? :scheme:

It is true though, hell when I was engaged women that knew I was engaged it was the same. When your in a ltr marriage etc you ooze confidence etc., hell every time ie been in a relationship it's so easy to get another chick but when your single it seems harder .