It's rough out here for a married dude...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It's hard keeping these broads from trying a nikka. It's like once they figure that you married, they gonna do all they can to try and get you... :manny:

I got this chick on my project team, thick white girl, been losing some weight, and is feeling good about herself. We've kicked it on occasion, but I always stood in my lane and never made any overtures. So yesterday we're sitting in a team meeting in a conference room, and she's sitting about 8 feet from me. Got a skirt on, and she's facing diagonally towards me. For some reason, this broad crossed her legs like 20 times, and out the corner of my eye I knew that I would see EVERYTHANG if I looked that way. Since it was my turn to do the minutes for the meeting, I kept it focused. Afterwards, I dipped out quickly instead of sticking around for idle chitchat.

Since I didn't make any signs of acknowledgment, she shows up at my cube later, and borrows a scissor since "I hate that they sew the pockets shut on these new skirts I bought" :childplease: So then she asks if I would help her cut the one on the right since she's not good with her left hand. And I go "nah, ma, that's alright. I don't feel like getting sent to HR today", and she responds, "I wouldn't send you to HR, if I was gonna do that, I'd have sent you already..." So I'm like "nah, you got the wrong one; I've never intimated anything about that with you..." Then she hits me with, "so you're telling me you've never thought about it?" with the :smugfavre: look. So I look at her like :jawalrus: and go, "no"... And she gives me this long look, smiles, and goes, "OK"

I sat down in my cube, and muttered to myself "these hoes just don't KNOW...."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women want what they can't have, when you are married or in a relationship they can pick up the vibe especially of you wear a ring.

Women love the challenge, the thrill, and are competitive creatures, especially they always run with the "all the good men are taken" as well

Btw you rejecting her just made her Want you more. I would carry around a USB recorder with you from now on, just incase you get Michael Douglas in disclosure.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you won breh
go and smash

Nah, I won't do that. Wifey has ridden for a nikka through some rough times. It's hard finding a chick who is truly down for you through whatever, so I ain't gonna :pacspit: on her like that.

It's just funny how these broads won't respond to anything. You keep away from em, they still come around. You try to flex on em and treat em bad, they like that too. It's like the only alternative is to get Ike Turner on em (that needs to be a smiley), and they'll probably like that too.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Women want what they can't have, when you are married or in a relationship they can pick up the vibe especially of you wear a ring.

Women love the challenge, the thrill, and are competitive creatures, especially they always run with the "all the good men are taken" as well

Btw you rejecting her just made her Want you more. I would carry around a USB recorder with you from now on, just incase you get Michael Douglas in disclosure.
C/S

I think women get off on the thought of being desired

They don't even want you, but they want your validation

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
That's pretty much it... I can't front though, when I was watching old girl walk away, and saw how she was switching that walk purposely cause she knew I was watching, I was like :takedat:

i feel your pain breh. my wife has been the most loyal friend ive had thru a lot of bs.

however...i do enjoy when i'm given a good show...i never feed into it but i enjoy it

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She likes how I kick it. She's a pretty chick, she's into sports, did really good in our office fantasy football league. She's also a Yale grad. She mentioned to me once how she was going out that night, and she was looking right, so I asked her if she had a lot of dudes trying to spit at her when she would go out. She said that her problem is that when dudes find out she went to Yale, they automatically get :huh: and start acting shook. I told her that she needed to hit some new spots, cause obviously she ain't running into nothing but punks where she kicks it at. She asked how I would approach it, and I said, "where you got your degree makes no difference to me. If I was at the spot, came at you and tried to holla, I'm not concerned about your education. I'll come kick it, see where your mind is at, and if we vibe, we can move forward. If you on some bull, I'm gonna keep it moving". I guess she ain't never really heard that perspective before.