It's really women out here having babies by men that don't even like them much less love them

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Some women are not wife material. Men treat them as they should be treated, like hoes. Instead of looking at themselves in the mirror they become convinced that no men are husband material. "There no good men" "All men cheat."

So they just choose one with money and get knocked up then the cycle continues

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Some women are not wife material. Men treat them as they should be treated, like hoes. Instead of looking at themselves in the mirror they become convinced that no men are husband material. "There no good men" "All men cheat."

So they just choose one with money and get knocked up then the cycle continues
They don't even be choosing dudes wit money

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
idk i just remember in high school hella girls were having babies and asking who's the father was considered taboo. they just wanted to give affection or to feel needed and little isaiah was their best chance since old dude got his third nut and came to his senses.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Men are disposable. Plus women chase feelings. If you know how to sell dreams you can get a woman in love doing anything BEFORE you even have sex.

That’s how men and women get into these situations. Men tell a chick what she wants to hear JUST to clap cheeks. Then once a dude gets the cheeks he start moving different but by that time the chick stuck mentally and sometimes physically. Drag that situation out for months to years and they’re bound to have a kid with no relationship in sight.

That’s 80% of how kids are born out of wedlock.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Men are disposable. Plus women chase feelings. If you know how to sell dreams you can get a woman in love doing anything BEFORE you even have sex.

That’s how men and women get into these situations. Men tell a chick what she wants to hear JUST to clap cheeks. Then once a dude gets the cheeks he start moving different but by that time the chick stuck mentally and sometimes physically. Drag that situation out for months to years and they’re bound to have a kid with no relationship in sight.

That’s 80% of how kids are born out of wedlock.
^^^

lib123

All Star
Daps

Have y'all noticed how many dudes who were abandoned by their moms or had dysfunctional relationships with them don't really value women? In the first 30 minutes of this live stream, Gil said he doesn't think the woman he marries should get anything in a divorce and from 50 min mark to 1 hr he said the only value women have brought him in life is sex. He was abandoned by his mom as a toddler.

@Gloxina @Speaking Womanese

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Have y'all noticed how many dudes who were abandoned by their moms or had dysfunctional relationships with them don't really value women? In the first 30 minutes of this live stream, Gil said he doesn't think the woman he marries should get anything in a divorce and from 50 min mark to 1 hr he said the only value women have brought him in life is sex. He was abandoned by his mom as a toddler.

That’s obvious. 🤷🏾‍♀️

You can’t value what you didn’t have without some serious therapy. That’s why ppl say to stay away from women who didn’t have dads or men who had bad relationships with their mothers.

Now, I’m not saying to avoid those men and women because no one chooses their parents or how they enter the world, but there’s something to be said for people who have had bad experiences with their parents and haven’t processed their trauma.

I have DEFINITELY encountered men who had issues with their mothers/upbringing and I RAAAAAAAAAN away. That trauma was mad obvious and I could tell they would try to make me pay for something that I didn’t do to them :hubie:

It’s very obvious when you encounter someone like that, tho. So unless you’re broken as well, or chasing sex or money, the natural reaction is to get far away.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

The real question is how the hell did Mellie run it up to almost 1mill subs?! This chick won the social media game :whoo:

lib123

All Star
Daps
That’s obvious. 🤷🏾‍♀️

You can’t value what you didn’t have without some serious therapy. That’s why ppl say to stay away from women who didn’t have dads or men who had bad relationships with their mothers.

Now, I’m not saying to avoid those men and women because no one chooses their parents or how they enter the world, but there’s something to be said for people who have had bad experiences with their parents and haven’t processed their trauma.

I have DEFINITELY encountered men who had issues with their mothers/upbringing and I RAAAAAAAAAN away. That trauma was mad obvious and I could tell they would try to make me pay for something that I didn’t do to them :hubie:

It’s very obvious when you encounter someone like that, tho. So unless you’re broken as well, or chasing sex or money, the natural reaction is to get far away.

Facts. At the 1 hr 7 min mark of the stream he talks about how his Mom was an addict and tries to joke it off. Meanwhile in the interview below you can tell it still bothers him.