It's really women out here having babies by men that don't even like them much less love them

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Free paycheck for 18 years, stack multiples together and that’s a good living if you have 3 kids with child support all the way though your 40’s. Get a side hustle or a real job and you can see why all these single moms have a section 8 apartment with a Mercedes CLA parked out front :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
this isn't that hard to understand. the average woman in 2023 sees children and husbands/fathers as two entirely separate concepts. a baby is a kin to an accessory for many women. a shiny toy to occupy them for a bit, or just a means to some end. there is a genuine belief that father's are optional.

one of the primary reasons i have no interest whatsoever in being a father is that i need a woman to want my baby, not just a baby.

Yas

Banned
Daps
:comeon: Girl, stop. These men don't have to pretend no more.

There's a whole class of professional bw over 35 who CANT WAIT to be single mothers, literally gifting sperm to they bestie bc they bought too much. :mjlol:
...ok some men still pretend

Not even sure how your statement takes away from my point. Yours is pointless because both things can be true I a referring to pretenders and that stuff still happens "girl".

Last edited:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Feminist denies accountability

More at 11
It's not denying accountability, I am also not a feminist. Looking at the title and knowing that there are men out there who will stay in a relationship for years with women they don't even like is how it happens sometimes. Which is why I said SOME I didn't say most or all I said SOME.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There’s a few things I noticed since the 90s

1. A lot of women chased after the same popular guy that other women want.. that nikka can live with his mama, be a ex con, broke as fukk,, but if other women are chasing after him they will to, for bragging rights… the man knows the woman want him because other women want him, so he goes along for the ride without thinking about a future with her, but he’s taking advantage of her willingness to not only give up p*ssy, but money, car to drive and have her buy him clothes and he later on when he find someone else he leaves tgat chick with a kid , angry issues, depression and anxiety….

shyt been going on for decades

2. Also a lot of women knows welfare and section 8 is available if they make a mistake and get pregnant and have a kid,,, so they would let the nikka fukk raw, knowing if shyt dont work out, she got step daddy government assistance to help
All this shyt is low class behavior and avoidable. 🤷🏾‍♀️

And as for the bolded, those are the women who literally were taught nothing by their families and are the definition of moving backwards. First thing you learn is not to give a man money or pay for dates, let alone financing a man who you have given access to your body. :mjlol:If it’s like that at least find a house husband and officially take his name:francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's not denying accountability, I am also not a feminist. Looking at the title and knowing that there are men out there who will stay in a relationship for years with women they don't even like is how it happens sometimes. Which is why I said SOME I didn't say most or all I said SOME.
Nah you’re right.

It’s a cold game, but this is why girls need their dad/a paternal figure to keep it real. A man will waste all your time and not marry you, and marry the next chick in a matter of months. He’s dragging it on for years with no forward motion for a reason 🤷🏾‍♀️. That’s how they are, but we don’t really get that if no one tells us.

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All this shyt is low class behavior and avoidable. 🤷🏾‍♀️

And as for the bolded, those are the women who literally were taught nothing by their families and are the definition of moving backwards. First thing you learn is not to give a man money or pay for dates, let alone financing a man who you have given access to your body. :mjlol:If it’s like that at least find a house husband and officially take his name:francis:

the day of the family is over. mothers see daughters as competition. the father was traded for a monthly check, and a husband is seen as "slavery"

add a dose of survival mode prostitute culture and you get the current environment

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
—they know but don’t care…the baby is solely theirs to love despite any potential for a dysfunctional upbringing growing up without a father who wants nothing to do with the child/mother

—they know but don’t care…they’re potentially getting child support especially if it’s a “square dude with a good job” (words I’ve heard verbatim)

—both of the above

Daps
I don't know if I would say 80% but I will say that this thread would have gone in a completely different direction if I went in on women in the OP and solely blamed them instead of going in on both parties. The same nxggas in here talking about "you should mind your business" would have gone in on the hoes and thots that in their minds are solely responsible for babies being born out of wedlock and even out of relationships.

These dudes don't like being forced to look in the mirror and realize that the blame falls on them too.