It's really women out here having babies by men that don't even like them much less love them

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Some women just wanna be a mother and don’t feel they need a husband and father for their kids.

If you are blessed genetically be extra careful ouchea

It’s a lotta dudes out here that was on they way out of their relationship, their girl purposely stops taking birth control and gets pregnant to keep that nikka. Happens the other way around where a man will try and get a shorty pregnant to keep her around for life.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Yall are so green on here to women nature. Yall are a good 20 years behind which is why 'hoes is winning'..in my ramil voice.
Facts, I'm a victim to the game myself but it is what it is. Stay strong brehs

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I just can't comprehend having a child with someone I don't even want to be around:mindblown:

When women feel comfortable enough to talk to you, then you will begin to peel the layers of how they operate

In other words, the lower you make sex on your priority list, the better your understanding becomes...

And you won't be naive and/or suprised at their decisions

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I know a girl who before she had a kid with a dude she was only with for a month, wanted to have a kid with my homie. I don't think they even fooled around. :what: Just wanted his seed.

We were all friends but he told me about it before he got with his fiancee

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
There’s a few things I noticed since the 90s

1. A lot of women chased after the same popular guy that other women want.. that nikka can live with his mama, be a ex con, broke as fukk,, but if other women are chasing after him they will to, for bragging rights… the man knows the woman want him because other women want him, so he goes along for the ride without thinking about a future with her, but he’s taking advantage of her willingness to not only give up p*ssy, but money, car to drive and have her buy him clothes and he later on when he find someone else he leaves tgat chick with a kid , angry issues, depression and anxiety….

shyt been going on for decades

2. Also a lot of women knows welfare and section 8 is available if they make a mistake and get pregnant and have a kid,,, so they would let the nikka fukk raw, knowing if shyt dont work out, she got step daddy government assistance to help

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well women think a baby will keep the man around as they are now TIED permanently through a child.