It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on which dynasty you're referring to. there were "negro" Egyptians that aren't the same race as the modern day Egyptians.

Lol That's cool.

So we agree that the ancient Egyptians, or the Kemetians if you will, were in fact "negros" or what these racist Eurocentrics would classify as "black people".

Reason why I bring that up is cause @LionofJudah and many other "Hebrew Israelites" believe the ancient Egyptians (along with other hamites) were a dark skin people, but not negros. Based upon eurocentric books such as Black Image in a White Mind and the Zondervan Bible Dictionary, which they cite from to "dispell" any arguments to the contrary..

Based upon those books and a buncha Eisegesis, they claim that only they, the "Hebrew-Israelites" are in fact the "true negro". That and "God hates Africans and is going to destroy them".

So next time you post one of their videos, keep that mind. I know you're all for the liberation of our people worldwide, but these c00ns, and in particular the camp who's video you posted (ISUPK) are a prime example of what some might consider "divide and conquer" units. c00n groups. Government plants if you will.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Case in point, ask any 'Hebrew-Israelite" if they consider Lemba or Falasha jews are their brothers.

The answer will be an emphatic no. Followed by "They're fake jews too, just like the "Edomites"....

Which is ironic, considering the Edomites weren't white, lol. After all, Esau had 6 wives. 4 of whom were Hamites (Gen. 26:34, Gen. 36:2-3) 2 who were Ishmaelites (Gen. 28:9, 36:2- 3) 3 of whom bore him children. Which woulda made his kin people of color, just like the Hebrews.

Not to mention those same Edomites became Jews, at the hands of the Jews themselves.

Czar said:
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/josephus/complete.ii.xiv.ix.html
Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country; if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the land of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time this therefore befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lol That's cool.

So we agree that the ancient Egyptians, or the Kemetians if you will, were in fact "negros" or what these racist Eurocentrics would classify as "black people".

Reason why I bring that up is cause @LionofJudah and many other "Hebrew Israelites" believe the ancient Egyptians (along with other hamites) were a dark skin people, but not negros. Based upon eurocentric books such as Black Image in a White Mind and the Zondervan Bible Dictionary, which they cite from to "dispell" any arguments to the contrary..

Based upon those books and a buncha Eisegesis, they claim that only they, the "Hebrew-Israelites" are in fact the "true negro". That and "God hates Africans and is going to destroy them".

So next time you post one of their videos, keep that mind. I know you're all for the liberation of our people worldwide, but these c00ns, and in particular the camp who's video you posted (ISUPK) are a prime example of what some might consider "divide and conquer" units. c00n groups. Government plants if you will.

you're playing cac words games, I asked you to define "negros" and you said it means black in Spanish.

in the quoted text above you're using the word negro to designate a particular group within the dark races, thus, taking my response out of context, but you already know this because that was your goal all along, which is exactly why I asked you to define "negro" to avoid these cac games.

:usure:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're playing cac words games, I asked you to define "negros" and you said it means black in Spanish.

in the quoted text above you're using the word negro to designate a particular group within the dark races, thus, taking my response out of context, but you already know this because that was your goal all along, which is exactly why I asked you to define "negro" to avoid these cac games.

Actually no.

I asked you if you thought the ancient Egyptians were negros.

depends on which dynasty you're referring to. there were "negro" Egyptians that aren't the same race as the modern day Egyptians.

Your reponse was pretty clear.

There WERE "negro" Egyptians that aren't the same "race" as the modern (i.e Arab) Egyptians.

Or were you implying something else there? Please explain.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Actually no.

I asked you if you thought the ancient Egyptians were negros.

Your reponse was pretty clear.

There WERE "negro" Egyptians that aren't the same "race" as the modern (i.e Arab) Egyptians.

Or were you implying something else there? Please explain.

there were "negro" (black), Egyptians that aren't the same race as modern Egyptians (non Black Arabs)

You're using the word negros in such a way that creates a distinction between "negros" and other dark races, I'm using negros = Black, as in negros means black in Spanish.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there were "negro" (black), Egyptians that aren't the same race as modern Egyptians (non Black Arabs)

You're using the word negros in such a way that creates a distinction between "negros" and other dark races, I'm using negros = Black, as in negros means black in Spanish.

Bruh, that's my whole point. That's exactly what the Hebrew Israelites do. They create distinction based upon word games. i.e, someone being a "negro" or not a "negro" via eurocentic definitions. They use books such as Black Image in a White Mind and the Zondervan Bible Dictionary which promote the Hamitic Hypothesis (Google it)

For instance, an Ethiopean/Falsha jew could be dark as Wesley with super wooly hair, but according to them, he is not a "negro". He is only a "Hamite". Or what these racists eurocentics would deem a "dark skin caucasian". Not only would those Hi's reject his membership into their organization, but they would flat out tell him god hates him and is going to destroy him.

The ignorant HI's basically use the same divide and conquer method as the eurocentrics, but under the guise of "black power".

Are you understanding me any clearer now?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bruh, that's my whole point. That's exactly what the Hebrew Israelites do. They create distinction based upon word games. i.e, someone being a "negro" or not a "negro" via eurocentic definitions. They use books such as Black Image in a White Mind and the Zondervan Bible Dictionary which promote the Hamitic Hypothesis (Google it)

For instance, a Falsha jew could be dark as Wesley with super wooly hair, but according to them, he is not a "negro". He is only a "Hamite". Or what these racists eurocentics would deem a "dark skin caucasian".

The ignorant HI's basically use the same divide and conquer method as the eurocentrics, but under the guise of "black power".

Are you understanding me any clearer now?

was I arguing against you on any of this anywhere in this thread?

:patrice:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was I arguing against you on any of this anywhere in this thread?

Not at all.

But as a former member I saw you posting a vid from one of the more ignorant camps and felt like I had to say something.

Wasn't sure if you understood their M.O or not.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Not at all.

But as a former member I saw you posting one of the more ignorant camp's videos and felt like I had to say something.

Wasn't sure if you understood their M.O or not.

I posted a video of Gen. Yahanna speaking about MLK, is everything he says invalid because he doesn't believe Africans are the same as him?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted a video of Gen. Yahanna speaking about MLK, is everything he says invalid because he doesn't believe Africans are the same as him?

Put it this way... Would you have posted a video of say, David Duke had he made the same remarks concerning MLK? Valid points and all.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause Yahanna is essentially the Hebrew Israelite version of David Duke.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Put it this way... Would you have posted the same video had say, David Duke made the same remarks concerning MLK? Valid points and all.

no, I'm not one to post videos of white supremacists unless there's info that's absolutely imperative for Black people to watch in them.

Gen. Yahanna is Black, that qualifies him to speak on Black matters, doesn't require anyone to listen.