It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What i love about these devils is they are actually exposing MORE people to the truth by being driven to debunk this truth. I love every minute of it devils.

Actually, you're just exposing how utterly unlearned you are when it comes to scripture and history.

But that's cool. I'ma keep pressing you until you submit to the truth. Bet that.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Albert_Einstein_Head_Cleaned_N_Cropped.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Negro=Black in spanish. It was the term the spaniards used to define use by unfortunately.

Pretty cut and dry stuff.

Now, with that said... were the ancient Egyptians "negros"?

depends on which dynasty you're referring to. there were "negro" Egyptians that aren't the same race as the modern day Egyptians.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
depends on which dynasty you're referring to. there were "negro" Egyptians that aren't the same race as the modern day Egyptians.

technically everyone is "black" since we all come from mitochondria eve somewhre in africa

so i being a cac, have as much claim to egypt as blacks....

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
technically everyone is "black" since we all come from mitochondria eve somewhre in africa

so i being a cac, have as much claim to egypt as blacks....

no, you're just a cac. you are predisposed to lay claim to everything that you come in contact with, it's your inherent sense of entitlement.

:ufdup: