It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
fukk all that breh. I wanna talks about Martin Luther Da King!

holy-ghost-dance-o.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
nikka...you take people who dress like this seriously:

maxresdefault.jpg

stop trying to further poison black folks minds with fairy tales and shut the fukk up

Them nikkaz is way to old for this type of shyt :snoop:

Standing and preaching all day bothering people going to work or leaving work..:aicmon:

They should be at work

Daps
Them nikkaz is way to old for this type of shyt :snoop:

Standing and preaching all day bothering people going to work or leaving work..:aicmon:

They should be at work

You're right on that one. I had to disassociate myself with one of my homeboys cuz he became one of them. He always was the one to never keep a job, so we helped him all we could. I didn't hear from him for a while, until I went to go catch the train, and there he was, on the street corner showing off literature with the rest of the uniformed cats. I had to reluctantly throw him to the bushes after seeing him like that, since there was no hope for him and some of his facebook replies started getting all obnoxious like he was tryna convert me or something.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right on that one. I had to disassociate myself with one of my homeboys cuz he became one of them. He always was the one to never keep a job, so we helped him all we could. I didn't hear from him for a while, until I went to go catch the train, and there he was, on the street corner showing off literature with the rest of the uniformed cats. I had to reluctantly throw him to the bushes after seeing him like that, since there was no hope for him and some of his facebook replies started getting all obnoxious like he was tryna convert me or something.

nikka, he threw YOU in the bushes.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
lol @ one of them wackjobs having a job :wtf:

all they do is yell loud all day

Them nikkas don't got no wives or family and they're hella old..

Imagine if they had a family..what type of wife is gonna let you wake up in the morning..put on ya costume and say "well honey, it's time I get on the street so I can preach today..see you back at 6 and have dinner ready" then he kisses her on the cheek and leaves out the house with his cardboard signs..

nikka if that was me, my girl friend would of been left my ass

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them nikkas don't got no wives or family and they're hella old..

Imagine if they had a family..what type of wife is gonna let you wake up in the morning..put on ya costume and say "well honey, it's time I get on the street so I can preach today..see you back at 6 and have dinner ready" then he kisses her on the cheek and leaves out the house with his cardboard signs..

nikka if that was me, my girl friend would of been left my ass

This is coming from the same person who is selling his 'album' for $7...how many people have copped so far? :bryan: