It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NAH IM SAYING THATS FUKKED UP...AND WHY WOULD THEY PUT THAT THREAD IN THE RACETRACK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BETTING

Got ya-my fault...nah, the Race Track is for race related threads, but there are NUMEROUS race related threads that don't get moved (not saying they should). The Coli has a history of moving threads about race when it's positive to Blacks and/or negative to whites. Not so much the other way around, and if they do get moved, they linger in TLR for a LONG time.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Got ya-my fault...nah, the Race Track is for race related threads, but there are NUMEROUS race related threads that don't get moved (not saying they should). The Coli has a history of moving threads about race when it's positive to Blacks and/or negative to whites. Not so much the other way around, and if they do get moved, they linger in TLR for a LONG time.

OH IIGHT...DAMN

Daps
Are there any Black Israelite preachers that post here? I really like the uniform and want to borrow some to film a martial arts movie. Some of them be looking like

Shaolin-Monk-Robe-Uniform.jpg

cranked up to 11