It's okay to talk about Black History, as long as we don't say we're the real Jews?

Daps
Mods, put it back, I didn't get enough daps yet!

tumblr_mfijtpc37x1s14diso1_500.gif

Fake Cam Newton demands it

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Both of y'all suck dikk, so I could imagine why you would be upset.

I'm actually more Jewish than you..my mom got stopped by Italian police cuz her middle name is Jewish and Italy is still harboring racist views on jews since Stalin was in power..your black ass would make it into Italy with no problems:manny: no matter if you tried to prove you were Jewish..the Po Po's would laugh at that and point you in the direction of the hotel you were planning to stay at..:manny:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually more Jewish than you..my mom got stopped by Italian police cuz her middle name is Jewish and Italy is still harboring racist views on jews since Stalin was in power..your black ass would make it into Italy with no problems:manny: no matter if you tried to prove you were Jewish..the Po Po's would laugh at that and point you in the direction of the hotel you were planning to stay at..:manny:

You're more Edomite than me. Aren't you like 30 years old trying to rap? Hang it up B.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, shut up. If it has nothing to do with me then save it for PM's, you create a thread its open to EVERYBODY. fukk outta here :camby:

Look at you trying to save face cuz everyone thinks your thread is wack :heh:

Save face? You must really think I give a fukk about you, or anyone that's posted in this thread thus far.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet you give a fukk enough to post a thread bytching about the coli's state. Who do you think you're bytching TO when you create a thread? :lupe:

Probably the same motherfukka that moved the other thread that I didn't make btw. Again, why do YOU care? mind your business devil.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
really proves nothing

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Drop knowledge brehs. Blacks are the Real Jews? That's news to me. I apologize for my ignorance, I have heard the phrase, "Blacks are the Real Jews", but I never got a theory out of it. (I might have lost interest).