**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
FF, probably. Dark Phoenix comes out next year, so X-Men will still be fresh in peoples minds. A reboot so soon would be confusing af to the general public.

I would love to see Marvel throw a curveball by doing Fantastic Four first because everybody's anticipating Xmen so badly.

The expectation level has been so low for Fantastic Four I think a strong first movie would do wonders to set the tone of the franchise

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I would love to see Marvel throw a curveball by doing Fantastic Four first because everybody's anticipating Xmen so badly.

The expectation level has been so low for Fantastic Four I think a strong first movie would do wonders to set the tone of the franchise

honestly its the one series that desperately needs it. i dont know how fox fumbled the damn ball on the series twice.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Seeing how they been working,

I expect an unexpected choice for the first foray into the FF and XMen movies

Like..

Hmmm.. something that might relate to both.

Didn't Wakanda, Atlantis, and Latveria have beef in some kinda threesome war in the comics?

Boom. Threesome War

Black Panther

v

Namor

v

Doom

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seeing how they been working,

I expect an unexpected choice for the first foray into the FF and XMen movies

Like..

Hmmm.. something that might relate to both.

Didn't Wakanda, Atlantis, and Latveria have beef in some kinda threesome war in the comics?

Boom. Threesome War

Black Panther

v

Namor

v

Doom

I could get down with that Jack:frank2:

Martha

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
All this Marvel talk .. we forgto other stuff.

Fox owned Blue Sky Studios .. that means Disney now owns Ice Age and Rio... no wonder that scene in Incredibles 2 with Jack-Jack and the racc00n felt like scrat..

I guess this is why Disney shut down their in house direct -to-dvd studio .... I hope they keep the tinkerbell's going...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I kinda wanna see FF first before X-men.

Truth be told outside if Cyclops and excluding Logan since he’s also an Avenger. I really don’t find anymore of them to really be that interesting.

Though I do think it would be cool to have Iceman show up in the MCU Spider-Man films letting them be best friends and paying homage to the old school cartoon Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.

Rogue is cool but after that all the other ones are :russell:

Personally to me.

Also I would like another Ghost Rider movie, the las 2 were guilty pleasure ones that I still watch to this day when the air.... matter fact GR 1 was just on cable tv like 3 hrs ago:pachaha:

Martha

Ghost Rider was on Agent of Shield... if they are truly keeping the TV and Movies separate... we not getting a Ghost Rider movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ghost Rider was on Agent of Shield... if they are truly keeping the TV and Movies separate... we not getting a Ghost Rider movie

Maybe...... but the caveat is..... the GR on tv was the Robbie Reyes version. Not the Johnny Blaze.

I would love to see more of JB and his adventures

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think its not gonna significantly matter one way or another.

Yea there will be a few more Marvel movies but its not like Disney about to start storming in homes and fukking cats wives on the kitchen table in front of the family beside little Jimmy trynna eat his oatmeal.

Whatever little "bad" that may come from it, there is still too many options to go around it where it dont necessarily have to effect you (not specific but general).

I think everything will be fine

Martha
That's Phase 4.
LR15pkB.png

Fred.