Its official. The Cold War is back on.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Nap loves that shyt, don't bother breh
Dude's the equivalent of a little girl who thinks she's dating Bieber.

"What u do last weekend"

"We went to the movies"

"Who"

"Us"

"Who is us"

"Justin Bieber and me. He's my boyfriend."

"Um, he doesn't even know who you are, will never know you or care that you exist"

"Don't talk about us like that :why:"

Tell me how Russia impacts my life as an Afrikan in America under threat of pig brutality, a racist job market, capitalist exploitation, etc.?

Russia is only a concern for American imperialists and some American business owners concerned about competition.

Has fukk all to do with me :camby:
The mods should sticky this post at the top of HL. nikkas stay thinking they on the same team as the MIC. It's cringey, we can't have a discussion like men with the fakkits here who think they have NORAD access or Kerry's number. I love discussing foreign policy, but people gotta understand that we're not talking sports or celebrity stanning. People die, lives and societies get ruined, do not act like you caused it, no one here is part of the MIC, so keep it at an adult's perspective so this place won't resemble TLR.

Project Leaf

Banned
Daps
lol at it being ok to demonize Russians but Muslims are off the table....Americans are idiots

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
only people that dont like Russians are the Hillary Stans...everybody else is cool...this isnt the 80's anymore
We have no problems with Russians, we just know Putin has to be kept under control. Trump would let him run wild.