Its official. The Cold War is back on.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
U post this like you've ever criticized American foreign policy
I have. I don't praise America's foreign policy, nor do I resort to whataboutism to deflect from the many unsavory things we do around the world. Somehow I doubt you've read every post I've made. And are only looking to make an unsubstantiated claim in a vain hope of making the opposition look bad.

I just don't get why so many of you :cape:for Russia.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Things were a lot better with Medvedev. But Putin doesn't give a fukk about bilateralism. At all.

Lol this is the guy who posts a million articles fearmongering Russia a day pretending medvedev didn't serve at putin's pleasure.

I have. I don't praise America's foreign policy, nor do I resort to whataboutism to deflect from the many unsavory things we do around the world. Somehow I doubt you've read every post I've made. And are only looking to make an unsubstantiated claim in a vain hope of making the opposition look bad.

I just don't get why so many of you :cape:for Russia.

Only talk to me on your main account plz nap

Why brag about the Ivy's when you go to the University of West Virginia? :stopitslime:

Bc I got into all of them, also Oxford and Cambridge. I got a 6.0 in high school but I've poverty and couldn't go

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol this is the guy who posts a million articles fearmongering Russia a day pretending medvedev didn't serve at putin's pleasure.

Only talk to me on your main account plz nap

Bc I got into all of them, also Oxford and Cambridge. I got a 6.0 in high school but I've poverty and couldn't go
None of this ALLEGED college acceptance bullshyt addresses you engaging in WhatAboutism.

Stop trolling.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Anything to escape from an uncomfortable reality, I guess, "Swavy Karl Marx."

Why did nap respond to my post quoting you as if I was talking to him if you're not an alias? U only ever agree with nap(which no one likes to admit) and nap is known to have made aliases in the past. I'd be dumb to think you're a real person. And even if you are, you're an imperialist red-white-and-blue dikk sucker I don't care about your shytty worldview

None of this ALLEGED college acceptance bullshyt addresses you engaging in WhatAboutism.

Stop trolling.

Nap you know so much about Russia you literally think putin's hand picked successor, who wasn't even allowed to run and actual campaign and has since traded back and forth jobs with Putin, had an independent foreign policy.

:russ::russ:

Also it's not my fault ur mad I got into every good school on the planet bc I'm the smartest person to ever live ever

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why did nap respond to my post quoting you as if I was talking to him if you're not an alias? U only ever agree with nap(which no one likes to admit) and nap is known to have made aliases in the past. I'd be dumb to think you're a real person. And even if you are, you're an imperialist red-white-and-blue dikk sucker I don't care about your shytty worldview

Nap you know so much about Russia you literally think putin's hand picked successor, who wasn't even allowed to run and actual campaign and has since traded back and forth jobs with Putin, had an independent foreign policy.

:russ::russ:

Also it's not my fault ur mad I got into every good school on the planet bc I'm the smartest person to ever live ever
I'm waiting to see some of ya'll on this list:

Federal Register :: Suggested Search - Quarterly Publication of Individuals, Who Have Chosen to Expatriate

...since we're talking all this shyt :mjpls:

:sas2:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sure some staff member can confirm that I'm not an alias of anyone. And I'm far from a patriot. Don't assume that just because I criticize Russia, I'm some rah rah, go America type. That's an intellectually bankrupt conclusion to make for someone who was headhunted by all the Ivy League schools! :mjlol:

So, why do you cats :cape:so hard for Russia? You still didn't answer that, "Swavy Karl Marx."

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
The only child's understanding of russia is limited to the person who can't help but look for whatever RT posts

You literally thought Medvedev was something besides a Putin mouthpiece lmaooo

I'm sure some staff member can confirm that I'm not an alias of anyone. And I'm far from a patriot. Don't assume that just because I criticize Russia, I'm some rah rah, go America type. That's an intellectually bankrupt conclusion to make for someone who was headhunted by all the Ivy League schools! :mjlol:

So, why do you cats :cape:so hard for Russia? You still didn't answer that, "Swavy Karl Marx."

Yet another troll jealous that I was accepted at every Ivy League school and also Stanford and Duke and Chicago.

I think Putin is a right wing authoritarian who's a genuine piece of shyt. But he can only dream of killing all the people the benevolent US has during his time in public life. If you critique Putin before you talk about US imperialism you're probably an apologist. Or In your case an alias of a natsec fetishist