It's now illegal to annoy a police officer in NY

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
That's a little much, but you shouldn't be talking/bothering police anyway, stay the fukk away from them if you aren't getting arrested. Idiots who harass and annoy police are what allow them to put these types of laws into practice.

I agree but nypd going abuse this shyt bro

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

You Tell'em...

carl_winslow_in_uniform.jpg

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As a former NYer now living in the south, smh. I can't imagine living uptown again with all the changes that took place since I left. Sounds like it's illegal to breathe too hard up there.

Oh and one other thing I noticed. NY is just as racist if not more (in certain ways) compared to the south.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bill is complete Bull Shyt. Now, you can't even use your "freedom of speech" if you feel what a officer is doing is wrong cause it's ‘aggravated harassment of a police officer’. Plus, let's not act like police (some) are just as fuked up and flex on people as any gangbanger on the street.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
Anything that is considered a felony should not be dictated by something as fickle as the human emotion. People have different tolerances so there is no way to fairly create a barometer and/or rule for citizens to follow. This is a way to legally discriminate and prevent the later dismissal of cases manufactured by police bias.