It's now illegal to annoy a police officer in NY

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
We should call it the Brooklyn/Bronx law. This is b.s. Police officers is flesh and blood just like me. All these draconian laws in a free country? "He annoyed me by citing his rights" :troll:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So next time you're stopped and the police officer feels like arresting you he can just say he was "annoyed" :leon:

naw....it actually reads

"....with the intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm a person whom he or she knows or reasonably should know to be a police officer.....he or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such person to pyhsical contact (touches)...."

so basically now if a police officer says that you touched them it can get you 4 years in prison...............

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
This is bad news for all non whites in the city.
Stop and Frisk w/ a side of a 4 year bid.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
What is it about NY that makes it possible for all these laws to be passed? Is it the natives, transplants, or both?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
birdman-o.gif
@ all the white people getting arrested for some bike path bullshyt

lmfaoooo

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
if this law is for real, then they should force all those officers to wear google glasses or a gopro camera to prove whatever they say. dashboard cams are one thing, but at this point i think every cop should be forced to have the camera on while doing official "cop" stuff aka arresting/pursuing someone

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
if this law is for real, then they should force all those officers to wear google glasses or a gopro camera to prove whatever they say. dashboard cams are one thing, but at this point i think every cop should be forced to have the camera on while doing official "cop" stuff aka arresting/pursuing someone

:gladbron: You might be onto something. fukk around and they go into court and say their glasses broke :bryan:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:beli: all these rappers who so called hate cops..... Allow this to happen