"It's not you....it's me" - anybody ever used this before?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Used it once because it was really that, this ex was really nice, sweet, cute and all that, but at some point I wasn't really feeling her anymore and felt like I needed something else. It was really hard too because it's even worse breaking up with a girl when she's basically been perfect relationship-wise...hell she even told me "I wish it WERE me, at least I could maybe change something".

Took me a couple tries to finally man up and tell her too :snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:lolbron: I've never been hit with this line and hope I never do

Let me translate that line this is what she really mean

"I was just with you because you were an ego boost and you come off desperate at times plus the new guy fukks the shyt outta me and yeah he doesn't treat me like you do but for some reason I'm attracted to him more!"

the funny thing is you're prolly right on some level...not the desperate or the sex part cuz i held it down....but the guy she's with now..the bf after me is only separated but obviously still technically married...i let it be known she shouldn't settle for that and should nip that in the bud (i wasn't the only one who told her that either)...but she didn't listen and got into the relationship and ppl shytted on her for that...i of course lost respect for her and don't really talk to her anymore..she always did say she was attracted to the bad boys so to speak and whats badder than dating a married man :smh: