Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
29 here my gneeguh :blessed:

It's about that time to start putting that bucket list together :gladbron:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
if you have no kids and have a stable job...you should be more than happy.

An icing on the cake would be if your girlfriend is not black but that's extra:ehh:

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
sjVjRhn.jpg

OrYmIvR.jpg

It is also my birthday brethren. Young gawd 23 with no money tree. :blessed:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All these nikkas in here are lying b. Once you turn 30, its a wrap. I just turner 31 and this shyt isn't wavy at all.

The first thing to go is your hairline. I had a very powerful hairline my whole life, it would have made Chris Paul jealous. Now Lebron James laughs at me :to:

Next is the flabby n sickness. My titties is bigger than My girlfriends now, and my gut makes me look like I just finished my first trimester :wow:

Lastly your dikk game starts to suffer. My stroke game is horrible and I can't get it up half the time. Plus I think I'm sharing that girl :damn:

The only thing that gives me solace is the fact I have 14 certs. But 3 of them are about to expire.

Once you hit 30, it might be time to commit that :sadcam:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
All these nikkas in here are lying b. Once you turn 30, its a wrap. I just turner 31 and this shyt isn't wavy at all.

The first thing to go is your hairline. I had a very powerful hairline my whole life, it would have made Chris Paul jealous. Now Lebron James laughs at me :to:

Next is the flabby n sickness. My titties is bigger than My girlfriends now, and my gut makes me look like I just finished my first trimester :wow:

Lastly your dikk game starts to suffer. My stroke game is horrible and I can't get it up half the time. Plus I think I'm sharing that girl :damn:

The only thing that gives me solace is the fact I have 14 certs. But 3 of them are about to expire.

My old man is near 70 and still skinny.....watch your diet :ufdup:

All your problems seems to me are related to weight gain....except the hairline

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards

sounds like more of a personal problem :patrice:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My old man is near 70 and still skinny.....watch your diet :ufdup:

All your problems seems to me are related to weight gain....except the hairline

charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

It's the flabby n sickness disease breh :flabbynsick:. It's coming for you to and there's no cure :damn:

If one of the breh's have a problem, all of us gotta problem. We all we got breh :to:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Nah, niccas may joke, but there's alot of truth in that post. Niccas swear that in their thirties, theyll be like :blessed: but in actuality that :flabbynsick: starts seeping in the cracks. Now due to the finest african genes, I will never look like current day larry holmes physically, but if the hairline starts to go, I'm getting my Walter White on with the quickness. I'll be 28 this year, single, no kids, no debt, living large.. I'm just worried about the shaming tactics ( oh he :wrist: )from these strumpets, harlots and jezebels if I keep it up in my thirties.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm 30 today and it's a :blessed: