It's Memorial Day and WWE Money In The Bank 🏦 Is Open, New Women's Tag Team Champions Will Be Crowned...Raw 5/29/23 USA 8/7

Who Will Become The New WWE Women's Tag Team Champions?

• Raquel Rodriguez and Shotzi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:wow:Hopefully The Weeknd's "The Idol" show holds me down until then

That's getting horrible reviews but I'll check it out for the fukkery. TBH I'd just rather that dude had season 3 of Euphoria ready to go. This writer's strike gonna set that shyt back another year probably smh

taker597

Superstar
Daps
WWE weird... They'll either hot shot shyt or draw it out. So, I wouldn't be surprised they run back AJ vs. Rollins for MITB and slow burn that AJ heel turn.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That's getting horrible reviews but I'll check it out for the fukkery. TBH I'd just rather that dude had season 3 of Euphoria ready to go. This writer's strike gonna set that shyt back another year probably smh
As long as that show provides new Weeknd music that I can slam ass to I'm all for it :pachaha:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They're not on the same show
They don't give a fukk about that with the WHC it seems.

They got 4 weeks left to build a PPV title match Either they are putting out a filler episode. Which makes little sense to do that with a 1st title defense or they are continuing the program.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cool match. But thats all it was.

No storyline advancement at all. No setting up Seth's first challenger.

Whatever :manny:

Yea that’s how I felt too

But then I remembered it’s Memorial Day. They usually phone these in. No use in wasting a big angle on whats likely gonna be the least watched show they’ve had this year lol

I did absolutely nothing today besides a brief kith run to pick up some sneakers for a client. Didn’t feel like a holiday

:to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea that’s how I felt too

But then I remembered it’s Memorial Day. They usually phone these in. No use in wasting a big angle on whats likely gonna be the least watched show they’ve had this year lol

I did absolutely nothing today besides a brief kith run to pick up some sneakers for a client. Didn’t feel like a holiday

:to:
Raw been feeling like this since WM to me. They don't need a big angle, They just need something compelling