It's Memorial Day and WWE Money In The Bank 🏦 Is Open, New Women's Tag Team Champions Will Be Crowned...Raw 5/29/23 USA 8/7

Who Will Become The New WWE Women's Tag Team Champions?

• Raquel Rodriguez and Shotzi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't watch that but for other tourneys I do the same thing. shyt be the same 8 or 10 man tag with everyone else on the roster not involved in a tourney match.

i don't understand that formula but the Japanese crowds seem to be cool with it, they just like seeing their guys even if it's an "off day" and they just going through the motions.

But half the show will be a house show basically. At least with most of the PPV type cards they start out hot right away.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This guy want to talk about posters here who hold grudges. I don't hold any grudges but if I see someone saying some :mjpls: shyt or it comes off that way to me then that's where I'm drawing the line and a lot of posts about Sasha and Naomi came off that way to me.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
i don't understand that formula but the Japanese crowds seem to be cool with it, they just like seeing their guys even if it's an "off day" and they just going through the motions.

But half the show will be a house show basically. At least with most of the PPV type cards they start out hot right away.
That's how Bushi earns his money :ehh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
How they going to kick Rhea out when she switched from the pants to the booty shorts!

Man this Ref is a bum!! Fire that man!
ariuitra-drake.gif
How a man who got no p*ssy in high school making decisions like removing Rhea with the booty shorts?