It's lowkey hard as a woman, women aint got options at all

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat broads marry nikkas in their league, as they should (like most the fat broads at my old job :heh:).

As to the bolded I guarantee you those broads don't know how to pick a dude and has fukked up expectations of how a relationship should go. I've talked to broads like you described and the first thing they come off with is a long ass laundry list of requirements of the nikka they want. And not a single time have I heard them list a man of honor or character.

They think a fat ass and a degree is what nikkas is looking for in a wife. shyt you try to put some of these broads on game and they still don't wanna listen. I remember I was in this club talking to this one chick and she said unless her man is 6'3, dark skin, with a 6 pack and 6 figures she won't even fukk with him because that's what she deserves. I asked her what about his character and she was like "Oh yeah that too" :mjlol:

Yea, that's true. I've heard chicks say shyt like look like shemar Moore, body like Bo jackson, 6 figures, and swag and I be like :mjlol: and they bad brehs, but not THAT bad. These chicks late 30s early 40s on that shyt! If they was younger I'd wife em up. No need for the gay dude sperm I'd be volunteering but they older and I know their expectations were even more insane when in their 20s, early 30s.

All that said, that's part of the difficulty. All chicks are conditioned to marry up. Men that isn't the case. It's harder for women, particularly bw, to marry up so they end up not marrying at all alot of the times or at least going for an equal after many years of failure. Or, just being like fukk it and going for fun dude with felonies.

But really stable guys got their pick. Some of these high standard chicks might never be within reach but there are plenty decent chicks for you that's not going to go against your conditioning as a guy or have you dating some loser

Truth200

Banned
Daps
A woman could have a million dudes hit on her a day
nikkas simping , but its always low level dudes
women outnumber men, women gotta pretend to love these ugly nikkas or stay single.
Meanwhile even a broke ugly nikka could pull a dime, smh.

How good do you look where you feel like you can just call nikkas low level and ugly?

Because it's easy for top notch girls to find a good man.

Have you thought that maybe it's you that's the problem?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea, that's true. I've heard chicks say shyt like look like shemar Moore, body like Bo jackson, 6 figures, and swag and I be like :mjlol: and they bad brehs, but not THAT bad. These chicks late 30s early 40s on that shyt! If they was younger I'd wife em up. No need for the gay dude sperm I'd be volunteering but they older and I know their expectations were even more insane when in their 20s, early 30s.

All that said, that's part of the difficulty. All chicks are conditioned to marry up. Men that isn't the case. It's harder for women, particularly bw, to marry up so they end up not marrying at all alot of the times or at least going for an equal after many years of failure. Or, just being like fukk it and going for fun dude with felonies.

But really stable guys got their pick. Some of these high standard chicks might never be within reach but there are plenty decent chicks for you that's not going to go against your conditioning as a guy or have you dating some loser

Naw breh, there's marrying up and there's marrying someone who doesn't exist. There's plenty of dudes out there who got careers and are honorable, but they're not 6 foot models pushing a range rover :heh:

When I was talking to old girl in the club I was sitting there laughing my ass off cause why in the fukk would I wife a chick up who don't even understand her role in a relationship with a nikka who actually got some bread :russ:

I've seen the opposite though. As these broads get older and more desperate they eventually just want a nikka who won't cheat on them. But by then they're so emotionally scarred they end up being permanent jump offs :dead:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
How good do you look where you feel like you can just call nikkas low level and ugly?

Because it's easy for top notch girls to find a good man.

Have you thought that maybe it's you that's the problem?
i am good looking
but top level girls are always with ugly nikkas
you hardly see two attractive people in a relationship:yeshrug:
bytches gotta settle for ugly nikkas, so yea they dont got options saying a girl can get any man cause shes hot dont mean nothing, if she with a nikka she had to settle for

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Nowadays it hard for everyone, if your a pretty woman. You got dudes selling you dreams, and you got the option of messing with the "hot guys" which usually have the option to get the hot chicks...so you can see where this is going. It only takes one time for a woman to end up pregnant with a kid and then she got a life long scar ( not that she views her kid as that) Even if your not hot dude are going to come along selling the same dreams and want to smash and dip out, leaving some chick bitter and hateful towards men. Your average dude with respect isn't going to just hit and quit a ugly chick, they aren't going to even mess around with them out because they aint trying to just smash. But your goon's...they dont care.

To be honest I feel sorry for ladies, its a web of lies yall got to get through. But thats because yall have way more options, technically its harder for women to sort through what they want while for men its harder to find what they want.
Most women don't like to hear the truth.
If that's the case most of us would be virgins. You sell them shyt you can't afford.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
But brehs, as a man all you have to do is make money. You own your destiny. Womens fate is in the wind brehs. You tahlmbout the top percentile of women's that's fine like that. Even then they got a small window and if they get a reputation they become typecast. We def eating outchea. . .women stay catching Ls. Bar so low for nikkas you just need a job and a house to get chicks outside your punt coverage
false.
And you're assuming these aren't low level women?
:wow:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
i am good looking
but top level girls are always with ugly nikkas
you hardly see two attractive people in a relationship:yeshrug:
bytches gotta settle for ugly nikkas, so yea they dont got options saying a girl can get any man cause shes hot dont mean nothing, if she with a nikka she had to settle for

You're just making bullshyt up as you type.

Top level girls are NOT always with ugly nikkas.

Only girls who think they are top level in their own mind.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh, there's marrying up and there's marrying someone who doesn't exist. There's plenty of dudes out there who got careers and are honorable, but they're not 6 foot models pushing a range rover :heh:

When I was talking to old girl in the club I was sitting there laughing my ass off cause why in the fukk would I wife a chick up who don't even understand her role in a relationship with a nikka who actually got some bread :russ:

I've seen the opposite though. As these broads get older and more desperate they eventually just want a nikka who won't cheat on them. But by then they're so emotionally scarred they end up being permanent jump offs :dead:

Yea that's what I'm seeing outchea. A nikka feasting right now off these chicks. They say they just want someone who is respectful to them and they have a good time around. Don't even require monogamy, but women suck at that game and end up permanent jump off status.

I don't blame them though. These chicks were reared to be this way. I look at these chicks like :mindblown:
But you can't explain to them that a woman having money doesn't carry the same social cache as a man having money. That they need to cultivate other aspects of themselves.

Again though, they victims of #ageofaquarius. I don't even blame them. shyt is really simple as a man: get bread. If you really serious about it some chicks will wife you early off potential alone.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd say its hard for anyone who desires loyalty and commitment

Its the hookup generation

[QUOTE="realdarkphoenix, post: 11622845, member: 2861"]Nowadays it hard for everyone, if your a pretty woman. You got dudes selling you dreams, and you got the option of messing with the "hot guys" which usually have the option to get the hot chicks...so you can see where this is going. It only takes one time for a woman to end up pregnant with a kid and then she got a life long scar ( not that she views her kid as that) Even if your not hot dude are going to come along selling the same dreams and want to smash and dip out, leaving some chick bitter and hateful towards men. Your average dude with respect isn't going to just hit and quit a ugly chick, they aren't going to even mess around with them out because they aint trying to just smash. But your goon's...they dont care.

To be honest I feel sorry for ladies, its a web of lies yall got to get through. But thats because yall have way more options, technically its harder for women to sort through what they want while for men its harder to find what they want.[/QUOTE]

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've grown to feel sorry for the vast majority of women.

Only pretty, in shape women have it easy in this dating/marriage game.

Even the pretty women end up shooting themselves in the foot because of lies they believed

It's hard outchea :mjcry:

Even average women have it easy. Even fat chicks have guys coming after them even if it's some "Lowered Expectations" type of thirst. That's why fat chicks have self esteem and arrogance now. :beli: The game is all fukked up now.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
There is a man for every woman,
But there is not a woman for every man.

yoJC2ymWZDrpaOEWbe.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea that's what I'm seeing outchea. A nikka feasting right now off these chicks. They say they just want someone who is respectful to them and they have a good time around. Don't even require monogamy, but women suck at that game and end up permanent jump off status.

I don't blame them though. These chicks were reared to be this way. I look at these chicks like :mindblown:
But you can't explain to them that a woman having money doesn't carry the same social cache as a man having money. That they need to cultivate other aspects of themselves.

Again though, they victims of #ageofaquarius. I don't even blame them. shyt is really simple as a man: get bread. If you really serious about it some chicks will wife you early off potential alone.

Man I don't know who convinced these broads that having money is what men look for. That's like dudes thinking because they gotta bubble (no homo :whoa:) chicks will wanna fukk

If a broad knows how to cook and isn't annoying as shyt, she'd be a catch to 99.9% of dudes on the planet. Why these broads make the shyt so difficult I have no clue :russ: