It's lowkey hard as a woman, women aint got options at all

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A broke bytch with some ass and a pretty face in a major city working at Target can pull a athlete or rapper tho. A nikka working at Costco cant do pull a bytch 5 levels above him off of GP in that setting.

True story: my cousin moved to Atlanta in the early 2000's and was working at lenox mall, broke as fukk, but she is a cute half breed. Within two months she was fukkin/sniffing coke with Jamal Anderson of the Atl falcons. She couldn't rub two nickels together and had the personality of a slug. But her she was living the life

:dcwtf:

But then again, I've heard some wild shyt about that nikka.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've grown to feel sorry for the vast majority of women.

Only pretty, in shape women have it easy in this dating/marriage game.

Even the pretty women end up shooting themselves in the foot because of lies they believed

It's hard outchea :mjcry:

Stop it breh. Fat broads get wifed up on the regular. The problem is these bytches have no clue how to pick a man. My girl was telling me their homegirls were talking about how 2015 is their year and they're expecting to not only meet a dude, but be married before the year is over :mjlol:

These hoes are fukking DELUSIONAL man :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nowadays it hard for everyone, if your a pretty woman. You got dudes selling you dreams, and you got the option of messing with the "hot guys" which usually have the option to get the hot chicks...so you can see where this is going. It only takes one time for a woman to end up pregnant with a kid and then she got a life long scar ( not that she views her kid as that) Even if your not hot dude are going to come along selling the same dreams and want to smash and dip out, leaving some chick bitter and hateful towards men. Your average dude with respect isn't going to just hit and quit a ugly chick, they aren't going to even mess around with them out because they aint trying to just smash. But your goon's...they dont care.

To be honest I feel sorry for ladies, its a web of lies yall got to get through. But thats because yall have way more options, technically its harder for women to sort through what they want while for men its harder to find what they want.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A broke bytch with some ass and a pretty face in a major city working at Target can pull a athlete or rapper tho. A nikka working at Costco cant do pull a bytch 5 levels above him off of GP in that setting.

True story: my cousin moved to Atlanta in the early 2000's and was working at lenox mall, broke as fukk, but she is a cute half breed. Within two months she was fukkin/sniffing coke with Jamal Anderson of the Atl falcons. She couldn't rub two nickels together and had the personality of a slug. But her she was living the life

But brehs, as a man all you have to do is make money. You own your destiny. Womens fate is in the wind brehs. You tahlmbout the top percentile of women's that's fine like that. Even then they got a small window and if they get a reputation they become typecast. We def eating outchea. . .women stay catching Ls. Bar so low for nikkas you just need a job and a house to get chicks outside your punt coverage

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
But brehs, as a man all you have to do is make money. You own your destiny. Womens fate is in the wind brehs. You tahlmbout the top percentile of women's that's fine like that. Even then they got a small window and if they get a reputation they become typecast. We def eating outchea. . .women stay catching Ls. Bar so low for nikkas you just need a job and a house to get chicks outside your punt coverage
Here let me just snap my fingers and I will have house, car, and female

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it breh. Fat broads get wifed up on the regular. The problem is these bytches have no clue how to pick a man. My girl was telling me their homegirls were talking about how 2015 is their year and they're expecting to not only meet a dude, but be married before the year is over :mjlol:

These hoes are fukking DELUSIONAL man :russ:

Who these fat broads marrying? I know chicks that's bad af, medical doctors, single and going around asking gay nikkas they friends with for sperm so they can have kids because they have no prospects. Chicks know I'm fukking other chicks. Chicks I know fukking dudes that's engaged considering polygamist arrangements. If it was so easy, none of this would be going down. Not saying broke ugly dudes don't got it tough, but if you broke at least you can work on that. If you came out an ugly woman you cursed for life

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Women have tons of options but mostly sexual lacking compatibility, men usually have no options if their broke.

Women will have it hard finding love because the majority aren't seen in good light to begin with.

Age is a enemy and younger women are seen as loose.

We all got it tough.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Who these fat broads marrying? I know chicks that's bad af, medical doctors, single and going around asking gay nikkas they friends with for sperm so they can have kids because they have no prospects. Chicks know I'm fukking other chicks. Chicks I know fukking dudes that's engaged considering polygamist arrangements. If it was so easy, none of this would be going down. Not saying broke ugly dudes don't got it tough, but if you broke at least you can work on that. If you came out an ugly woman you cursed for life

Fat broads marry nikkas in their league, as they should (like most the fat broads at my old job :heh:).

As to the bolded I guarantee you those broads don't know how to pick a dude and has fukked up expectations of how a relationship should go. I've talked to broads like you described and the first thing they come off with is a long ass laundry list of requirements of the nikka they want. And not a single time have I heard them list a man of honor or character.

They think a fat ass and a degree is what nikkas is looking for in a wife. shyt you try to put some of these broads on game and they still don't wanna listen. I remember I was in this club talking to this one chick and she said unless her man is 6'3, dark skin, with a 6 pack and 6 figures she won't even fukk with him because that's what she deserves. I asked her what about his character and she was like "Oh yeah that too" :mjlol: