It's lowkey hard as a woman, women aint got options at all

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
A woman could have a million dudes hit on her a day
nikkas simping , but its always low level dudes
women outnumber men, women gotta pretend to love these ugly nikkas or stay single.
Meanwhile even a broke ugly nikka could pull a dime, smh.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've grown to feel sorry for the vast majority of women.

Only pretty, in shape women have it easy in this dating/marriage game.

Even the pretty women end up shooting themselves in the foot because of lies they believed

It's hard outchea :mjcry:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
A broke bytch with some ass and a pretty face in a major city working at Target can pull a athlete or rapper tho. A nikka working at Costco cant do pull a bytch 5 levels above him off of GP in that setting.

True story: my cousin moved to Atlanta in the early 2000's and was working at lenox mall, broke as fukk, but she is a cute half breed. Within two months she was fukkin/sniffing coke with Jamal Anderson of the Atl falcons. She couldn't rub two nickels together and had the personality of a slug. But her she was living the life

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When all else fails and there are truly no options left. Women can turn to selling p*ssy and no matter how ugly or fat that woman is you can bet there are simps who are still willing to pay or :cape: for them.

Let some broke ugly dude try to sell some dikk to some chicks :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A broke bytch with some ass and a pretty face in a major city working at Target can pull a athlete or rapper tho. A nikka working at Costco cant do pull a bytch 5 levels above him off of GP in that setting.

True story: my cousin moved to Atlanta in the early 2000's and was working at lenox mall, broke as fukk, but she is a cute half breed. Within two months she was fukkin/sniffing coke with Jamal Anderson of the Atl falcons. She couldn't rub two nickels together and had the personality of a slug. But her she was living the life
When you say pull you mean get fukked by because rappers are broke and there aren't enough athletes to wife up all these broke dimes working at target with tattoos on their wrists and necks

CHILLL

All Star
Daps

who is she with now?
:troll: