It's happening: GameStop is going to close about 150 of its stores this year due to slumping sales

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I never really had a problem with gamestop. Trading games in ain't gonna be as EASY once they go

Keyword there brehs.. I know you can trade/sell at ebay, amazon, bb... but shyt ain't easy like gamestop. Got enough local gamestops that are easy to get to and I'm in/out quickly.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Wonder if walmart will stop that $10 off promotion they have for some preorders if gs goes under :patrice:

then again I think they do that because of amazon
Walmart probably won't care. They aren't reliant on video games and electronics for profits.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Gamestop is trash, sold a locked Iphone 8 for $85 cause nobody else would've bought it. They got what's coming to them for ripping people off.
WTF!! They brought something from you that no one else would buy, but they are ripping people off? WTF kinda logic is that?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Always remember when I bought a new xbox 360 game and they took it out of case . I went home and disc was scratched up went back and they said I did it.

They can die for all I care :ehh;

yup. Bought a new controller, the thumbstick was broken when I opened the packaged. Those fakkits accused me of swiping it out. fukk them.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nah fukk these weenies, I remember them selling me a scratched gta5 (ps3) and then when i tried to go back and get a replacement they offered me a giftcard like I wasnt there just 5 hours ago. :pacspit:

i ended up getting dark sector which is a pretty dope game, but not the equivalent at all. :martin: