Its funny how we do everything for hoes.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Thats true but it sounds like what you saying is that since a man will scoop up a fine chick who happens to be broke and make her his trophy wife it should be just as common for a woman to scoop a man and make him her trophy husband? nikka is that what concerns you? You want to lay up and be some old bytch sex toy? :russ:

breh why you got to make the topic change like quarters, this aint about me being scooped up by no old lady :shaq2: if you aint doing your best outchea why should that ever matter in a relationship that hasnt even started yet? why you concerned with what your girl make right away like you bought to have claim to any of her money? its plenty of guys who feel that way about women worried about theirs the same

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
[quote="Dirty_Jerz, post: 5410803, member: 2031]"i dont know what you mean by that :unsure:

why does everyone say that @ bolded :laugh:

the good women already wifed up breh :sadcam: few and far...this isnt even about just good women though

a guy would scoop a broke chick before a chick scoops a broke guy keep it 100 :wtb:

Yes you do, you just hoping for the best and that just don't
exist in this world anymore.

Have your own shyt, don't wait on no piece of ass
to get it.[/quote]

:manny: i guess thats why a majority of marriages fail

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
breh why you got to make the topic change like quarters, this aint about me being scooped up by no old lady :shaq2: if you aint doing your best outchea why should that ever matter in a relationship that hasnt even started yet? why you concerned with what your girl make right away like you bought to have claim to any of her money? its plenty of guys who feel that way about women worried about theirs the same

There are plenty of women out here who dont care about how much you make. Why are you so concerned about the ones that do?

Man i know so many women who are in relationships with guys who are still in school part time, working part time jobs, still trying to figure out what they want to do, etc..... that im having a hard time seeing how some of you only seem to run into women who need you to have everything together now.

And hell at least those women are interested in things you can change. Some of you guys are on some light skin, big titties, curly hair, round ass tip and a chick cant do anything about her skin tone and the size of her ass.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
There are plenty of women out here who dont care about how much you make. Why are you so concerned about the ones that do?

Man i know so many women who are in relationships with guys who are still in school part time, working part time jobs, still trying to figure out what they want to do, etc..... that im having a hard time seeing how some of you only seem to run into women who need you to have everything together now.

thats not what i said personally though, infact i even said i know plenty of the same situations as you but im also aware my personal life isnt a depiction of everybody else either, im making convo in a thread..what other reason do i need to speak or concern myself about it :what:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
But its true..... you can @ her if you want to know more :ld:

Leave.......Her.....Alone :hmm:
wolf-growl-o.gif

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can find a girl down for all that shyt tho. Its plenty of bumb ass nikkas with no intellect and future with nice looking chicks. why yall be hating on women so hard?
It's because they're gay.

Nothing that I do is for females, not only am I admitting this with the acceptance of my conscious mind, but also with my unconscious mind. I'm attractive, I know this and have been told this (not that I need anyone's approval) as well, but I'm not attractive for the sake of a woman, I'm attractive for the sake of myself. I enjoy fashion, because I enjoy fashion. I dress nice because I enjoy dressing nice and hold a certain standard for myself. A nice car, no; I drive a 97 accord, but if I'm not driving a brand new BMW or Mercedes then what kind of car I drive doesn't matter to me. Even in my accord I bump my scooter like I'm driving a Benz, and I'm not ashamed of it. All these things that I do is because I can do them or because I have the potential to do them. I don't care about approval, whether male or female; I'm an individual and you can accept me for who I am or you can just leave me be, either way I'll still be myself whether dr you're in my presence or not. I'm not changing for anyone, im not buying anything for anyone, I'm doing these things because I want to do them.