Its funny how we do everything for hoes.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Co-sign.
p*ssy is satans saliva...
ejbu9v.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
why is everyone forced to live the same life? and if they dont they are failure losers

Why would you not want to be healthy?

Why wouldnt you want to live comfortably and not be poor?

Thats not some loser shyt, thats trying to live a decent life period.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Go get banned again

I do that shyt for myself, my family taught me better than that :ufdup:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Why would you not want to be healthy?

Why would you not want to be poor?

Thats not some loser shyt, thats trying to live a decent life period.

besides working out, even though you could be healthy without that, a lack of those other things will for sure get you called out as a loser or atleast viewed as one around those who keep their thoughts to themselves

i wouldnt say being poor is something guys want to be either, just more along the lines of why does a man have to have money to be considered worth the time by a woman? is there no such thing as a couple striving for wealth together anymore?*edit* its turned into a prerequisite for one sex and not the other in most cases

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
besides working out, even though you could be healthy without that, a lack of those other things will for sure get you called out as a loser or atleast viewed as one around those who keep their thoughts to themselves

i wouldnt say being poor is something guys want to be either, just more along the lines of why does a man have to have money to be considered worth the time by a woman? is there no such thing as a couple striving together anymore?

:heh:
Where u been ? :snoop:

God bless the child that got his own :smugbiden:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

i wouldnt say being poor is something guys want to be either, just more along the lines of why does a man have to have money to be considered worth the time by a woman? is there no such thing as a couple striving together anymore?

Lets be real here. There are plenty of good women out here who just want their man to have a job, period. Are you saying having a job shouldn't be a requirement from a woman? Im not dating a woman who doesnt have a job.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Get a nice car cause hoes wont fukk with you if you take the bus
Get a nice crib cause hoes wont fukk with you if you live at your moms place
Get a nice job cause hoes wont fukk with you if your broke
Workout cause hoes wont fukk with you if your a frail fakkit

:wow:

@ The power of p*ssy.

:ufdup:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Get a nice car cause hoes wont fukk with you if you take the bus
Get a nice crib cause hoes wont fukk with you if you live at your moms place
Get a nice job cause hoes wont fukk with you if your broke
Workout cause hoes wont fukk with you if your a frail fakkit

:wow:

@ The power of p*ssy.
Theres a coli chick that likes frail guys and goes out with dudes that take the bus. But you know these coli chicks :heh:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
:heh:
Where u been ? :snoop:
God bless the child that got his own :smugbiden:

i dont know what you mean by that :unsure:

Lets be real here. There are plenty of good women out here who just want their man to have a job, period. Are you saying having a job shouldn't be a requirement from a woman? Im not dating a woman who doesnt have a job.

why does everyone say that @ bolded :laugh:

the good women already wifed up breh :sadcam: few and far...this isnt even about just good women though

a guy would scoop a broke chick before a chick scoops a broke guy keep it 100 :wtb:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
[quote="Dirty_Jerz, post: 5410803, member: 2031]"i dont know what you mean by that :unsure:

the good women already wifed up breh :sadcam: few and far...this isnt even about just good women though

a guy would scoop a broke chick before a chick scoops a broke guy keep it 100 :wtb:[/quote]

Yes you do, you just hoping for the best and that just don't
exist in this world anymore.

Have your own shyt, don't wait on no piece of ass
to get it.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

a guy would scoop a broke chick before a chick scoops a broke guy keep it 100 :wtb:

LOL at all the good women being gone. Fellas who feel that way need to look in the mirror and see why they are only attracting bum bytches.

Thats true but it sounds like what you saying is that since a man will scoop up a fine chick who happens to be broke and make her his trophy wife it should be just as common for a woman to scoop a man and make him her trophy husband? nikka is that what concerns you? You want to lay up and be some old bytch sex toy? :russ: