It's either mass transit or EV/autonomous driving. Sadly this country isn't designed for either.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
America as a society is too uncivilized as well as culturally and racially divided to have a national mass transit system. And that's not including the fact that the entire national, state and local infrastructure has been build around the automobile for decades. TO the point where the current rail system is trash.

And autonomous driving is out of the question because EV charging on a national scale to unrealistic.

Americans have been finessed so much by the Auto and Petro industries that it's common for someone to pay $700 a month or more to finance a car and $3.50 per gallon for gas. And in some cases STILL have to pay for a parking space where they LIVE.

I hate living in North Jersey now because there are too many cars and too many shytty drivers. When I lived in Charlotte it wasn't as bad, but it was getting there.

We are screwed as a society. I don't see shyt getting better. I would take a massive war where the country is attacked and everything is destroyed and rebuilt. Other than that... 2054 America will look exactly like 2024, but with more traffic, more expensive car notes and $5.50 a gallon for gas.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
America as a society is too uncivilized as well as culturally and racially divided to have a national mass transit system. And that's not including the fact that the entire national, state and local infrastructure has been build around the automobile for decades. TO the point where the current rail system is trash.

And autonomous driving is out of the question because EV charging on a national scale to unrealistic.

Americans have been finessed so much by the Auto and Petro industries that it's common for someone to pay $700 a month or more to finance a car and $3.50 per gallon for gas. And in some cases STILL have to pay for a parking space where they LIVE.

I hate living in North Jersey now because there are too many cars and too many shytty drivers. When I lived in Charlotte it wasn't as bad, but it was getting there.

We are screwed as a society. I don't see shyt getting better. I would take a massive war where the country is attacked and everything is destroyed and rebuilt. Other than that... 2054 America will look exactly like 2024, but with more traffic, more expensive car notes and $5.50 a gallon for gas.
You sound like a Maga hat, you upside your wages haven’t caught up with inflation or exceeded it? Because if ya wages for in excess of $150-$200k+ you wouldn’t be complaining about $700 a month car note

Have you not been paying attention it’s literally well over 75k Tesla superchargers nationwide most alone all the major U.S interstate highways? Why you concerned about full autonomous driving? It’s good where it is now just being modified for highway and long distance use… Why would you want a car driving itself in densely populated areas?

GM Super cruise is the best on the market… as for true high speed real that would have to developed for major city to city use.. ie: NYC to Philly with a connection to another highspeed rail from Philly to Bmore etc

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

You're gonna get EVs and better transporation in areas with zero black folks. Tech bros and wallstreet only want to invest in infrastructure if they think that only their people are benefiting from it. It's why Seattle's public transit system is so good while mississipi lives in the 1800s.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
China will surpass us in both
Already happened. Only thing we have on China right now is high performance computing, AI, and software. China has us beat on the shyt that matters like manufacturing, materials, advanced RF comms (5G/6G), batteries and supercapacitors (this is why they dominate EVs), synthetic biology, and photonics.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corporate greed from the automobile Industry and oil industry and cacs desire to live far away from the "urban community" (i.e. Blacks and latinos) in the 50s and 60s is why our infrastructure sucks and the vast majority of our cities are not conducive for mass transit and EVs.

But now that their descendents are complaining they have to finally address the situation at hand. But it's too late.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You sound like a Maga hat, you upside your wages haven’t caught up with inflation or exceeded it? Because if ya wages for in excess of $150-$200k+ you wouldn’t be complaining about $700 a month car note

Have you not been paying attention it’s literally well over 75k Tesla superchargers nationwide most alone all the major U.S interstate highways? Why you concerned about full autonomous driving? It’s good where it is now just being modified for highway and long distance use… Why would you want a car driving itself in densely populated areas?

GM Super cruise is the best on the market… as for true high speed real that would have to developed for major city to city use.. ie: NYC to Philly with a connection to another highspeed rail from Philly to Bmore etc

The overuse of MAGA or red vs blue is tiring. Bloods and Crips aren’t this decisive :mjlol:

And it’s people like you that allow dealerships to mark up vehicles well above MSRP. What does wages have to do with a dealership charging $50,000 for a car when the MSRP is only $35,000?

Goofy. :mjpls:

All you’re doing to repeating the same talking points with no clear thought of your own. Both the auto and oil industries have been price gouging like crazy and you’re talking about wages haven’t kept up. One has nothing to do with the other.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Fixed

Blame our “leaders”
Leaders? Nah, just greedy white men. Instead of re-investing company profits (and their billionaire money) into the economy, they wanted to wanted MORE profit margins by moving manufacturing overseas for cheap labor. At the same time, the rest of their money goes towards politics and lobbying.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Corporate greed from the automobile Industry and oil industry and cacs desire to live far away from the "urban community" (i.e. Blacks and latinos) in the 50s and 60s is why our infrastructure sucks and the vast majority of our cities are not conducive for mass transit and EVs.

But now that their descendents are complaining they have to finally address the situation at hand. But it's too late.
Their populism today is funny when you realize that it was all self inflicted. Did they have to move manufacturing overseas? Nope. Did they have to lower the tax rate to extremely low levels? Nope. The only thing they invest in is defense and lobbying/politcs. Think tanks get more funding than most infrastructure projects. But nah lets blame DEI and "wokeism" for why China is outcompeting us. It couldnt possibly be the lack of funding from the 1970s to today.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The overuse of MAGA or red vs blue is tiring. Bloods and Crips aren’t this decisive :mjlol:

And it’s people like you that allow dealerships to mark up vehicles well above MSRP. What does wages have to do with a dealership charging $50,000 for a car when the MSRP is only $35,000?

Goofy. :mjpls:

All you’re doing to repeating the same talking points with no clear thought of your own. Both the auto and oil industries have been price gouging like crazy and you’re talking about wages haven’t kept up. One has nothing to do with the other.
Hey genius the more technology in a car the more it going to cost… The days of the bare bones cars is long fukkin gone.. you want them 90s and 80s cares.. That shyt is over with..

If you don’t want the responsibility of car ownership and the cost then Just lease

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Leaders? Nah, just greedy white men. Instead of re-investing company profits (and their billionaire money) into the economy, they wanted to wanted MORE profit margins by moving manufacturing overseas for cheap labor. At the same time, the rest of their money goes towards politics and lobbying.
Thats exactly why I used quotes

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Hey genius the more technology in a car the more it going to cost… The days of the bare bones cars is long fukkin gone.. you want them 90s and 80s cares.. That shyt is over with..

If you don’t want the responsibility of car ownership and the cost then Just lease
Not true. Look at BYD. They have reliable EVs for 5k, and its not b/c of cheap labor either. They just have a really good supply chain.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

That tech isn’t worth the 15k overcharge plus bonuses and incentives though