Its easy avoiding a dinner date turning into an interview

Daps
Ive gone on dates with chicks 2-3 days after meeting them, it was never awkward i guess if you arent a social person it can be, but thats just my experience. I damn sure wouldnt talk to a chick for 3 months before I even get to hang out/meet up/date

Well that's how you do it and that's how I do it. Like I said if they're not interested they'll throw me to the bushes :yeshrug: I don't date, it's rare for me to go on a date anyway. I like to become friends first then see where it takes us. Dating is like building a home, you need a good foundation or it will crumble as you live in it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Well, that's why guys will continue putting up with interviews :manny:
I never had a problem with it and it's not like I'm exclusively dating them so they're free to stop talking to me if they want. I just rather get to know someone than rush into a date/interview where it's awkward and shyt like that. I didn't say for him to do that.

Dates are only awkward because of the two people involved not because of the length of time the two have known one another. I've met chicks in the morning and had a date that night. It is never awkward because I'm the type of dude that can turn a single comment into a 30 minute discussion. Kinda like what the OP is referencing.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
LOL I'm pretty sure the 2nd conversation you posted is usually how it goes, my nikka

you must suck at conversation if you have to dedicate a thread to this

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL I'm pretty sure the 2nd conversation you posted is usually how it goes, my nikka

you must suck at conversation if you have to dedicate a thread to this

obviously you didnt read what i posted the thread was made because some chicks were complaining on another site about dinner dates being like interviews, ive never had a date like that but its ok idiot reading is fundamental

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Did you talk to this girl for a long time before? Usually if I go on a date with a guy, I've spoken to him for 3+ months before I decide on going on a date. It's just to ensure we click, we have subjects to talk about and just to feel them out if it's even worth going on a date with him. That's just me though.
say what now? :dahell:

Daps

I'm no longer explaining that I have my reasons so after this post please don't quote me because I won't address your reply. My ex and I spoke for 4 months before we went out on our first official date and we were together for like 7 months or so. I do that to weed out the undesirables :manny:. Is it so hard to believe that I don't rush into dates? I like to know the person and become friends with them first. Now shoo. I've explained myself over and over in this thread. Clearly, it depends on the guy but in all my cases it has worked out lol. I'm just careful about the people I invest my time with, sue me.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I think what she means is that she doesn't go on dates with random guys at all. She hangs out with her friends and meets their male friends. After she sees them enough times she hopes one will ask her out on an official date. Because there is no way in hell a random nikka talking on the phone for 3 months without a date.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what she means is that she doesn't go on dates with random guys at all. She hangs out with her friends and meets their male friends. After she sees them enough times she hopes one will ask her out. Because there is no way in hell a random nikka talking on the phone for 3 months without a date.

cosign, that broad needs to get out my thread, she isnt about anything

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I'm no longer explaining that I have my reasons so after this post please don't quote me because I won't address your reply. My ex and I spoke for 4 months before we went out on our first official date and we were together for like 7 months or so. I do that to weed out the undesirables :manny:. Is it so hard to believe that I don't rush into dates? I like to know the person and become friends with them first. Now shoo. I've explained myself over and over in this thread. Clearly, it depends on the guy but in all my cases it has worked out lol. I'm just careful about the people I invest my time with, sue me.
Save the hostility, just found that strange since I've never encountered anything close. Carry on.