Its easy avoiding a dinner date turning into an interview

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear some people say that they dont like dinner dates because they come off as interviews/interrogations which they can if you give short answers. I like to tell stories which gets the other person telling stories, which is nothing like an interview, but if the 2 parties interact like this then yeah dinner dates suck:

Guy: Where are you originally from?
Girl: Im from Chicago. You?
Guy: Baltimore
Girl: ok
Guy: traveled much?
Girl: Not as much as I would like
Guy: Yeah me too

instead; You have to mix in stories and interesting facts etc that you know about what you are talking about, for example

Guy: Where are you originally from?
Girl: Chicago,
Guy: Chicago, Ive always wanted to go there, a friend of mine went and told me he ate at such and such restaurant, told me they have the best steak he has ever had
Girl: Oh yeah that restaurant is really nice, and yes the steak is crazy good, when I was in chicago my family and I would go atleast once a month

Next thing you know the 2 people are talking about the best and worst steaks they have at without it coming off as a back and forth

I think if time allows then you try to throw in an activity afterwards, but all that amusement park, type stuff should want to second and 3rd dates

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess what im trying to say is ive never had a dinner date as a first date and left feeling like I was being interrogated, plus if the date is in the evening, yall got to eat

Daps
I guess what im trying to say is ive never had a dinner date as a first date and left feeling like I was being interrogated, plus if the date is in the evening, yall got to eat

Did you talk to this girl for a long time before? Usually if I go on a date with a guy, I've spoken to him for 3+ months before I decide on going on a date. It's just to ensure we click, we have subjects to talk about and just to feel them out if it's even worth going on a date with him. That's just me though.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you talk to this girl for a long time before? Usually if I go on a date with a guy, I've spoken to him for 3+ months before I decide on going on a date. It's just to ensure we click, we have subjects to talk about and just to feel them out if it's even worth going on a date with him. That's just me though.

like ive stated ive never been on any date where i felt like it was an interview/interrogation but then again i tell a lot of stories and things like that in fact ive never had a bad date, most were easy ok or good or even great

i made this thread because i was reading something on a different site and women were complaining how they hate dinner dates as first dates

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
seemsl ike all you do is go on dates breh...
you just going out mon-friday paying for dinner

are u even smashing these chicks?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Im not sitting up and talking on the phone to nan chick for 3 months before going out. I've never heard of some shyt like that.

If after 2 convo's you ain't trying to hang out then you get time burglar status.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not sitting up and talking on the phone to nan chick for 3 months before going out. I've never heard of some shyt like that.

If after 2 convo's you ain't trying to hang out then you get time burglar status.

cosign, I got this girl's number on saturday, we exchanged some text on sunday and then I asked her out for tonight

Daps

Well, that's why guys will continue putting up with interviews :manny:
I never had a problem with it and it's not like I'm exclusively dating them so they're free to stop talking to me if they want. I just rather get to know someone than rush into a date/interview where it's awkward and shyt like that. I didn't say for him to do that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seemsl ike all you do is go on dates breh...
you just going out mon-friday paying for dinner

are u even smashing these chicks?

Tonight will be my 7th date in the past month, with 3 different chicks, 2 of them I smashed, 2 of the dates were paid for by the chicks

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, that's why guys will continue putting up with interviews :manny:
I never had a problem with it and it's not like I'm exclusively dating them so they're free to stop talking to me if they want. I just rather get to know someone than rush into a date/interview where it's awkward and shyt like that. I didn't say for him to do that.

Ive gone on dates with chicks 2-3 days after meeting them, it was never awkward i guess if you arent a social person it can be, but thats just my experience. I damn sure wouldnt talk to a chick for 3 months before I even get to hang out/meet up/date