It's dumb as hell that you can skip 70% of the Shardbearers and still forge the Elden Ring

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You missing out on an incoherent masterpiece.

Random ass weirdos babbling on about you going to do something. Then sighing. :banderas:

Going to get back to the "git gud" games after I lower my backlog. For some strange reason, I swear them Souls games just feel like Fall/Winter type of games.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Going to get back to the "git gud" games after I lower my backlog. For some strange reason, I swear them Souls games just feel like Fall/Winter type of games.

When you get the mimic you can run through that game. Only souls game I've ever finished.

I don't have the time or patience to get gud

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:francis: I haven't touch the game and the Dark games, since I got my assed handed to me in Dark Souls 1. fukk the alley way with all of those dogs, the skeletons, and those friggin things that pop out of the doors along with that bullshyt boss, that ends up having me go back to the beginning of the damn part of the stage :scust:
You can run past most of those once you know where to go. Just allow yourself to get your ass kicked while exploring, and then run back there once you know your directions

Daps
Yup. Mind gotta be in a certain place for those games. Sit back with some egg nog or hot chocolate and just practice until you git gud.

Sekiro is one game I wanna go back and play but I realized that ER was more fun because it's challenging yet open world/open ended. I hate the idea of being forced down a linear path and prefer attacking a problem in multiple ways.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I aint Touch this since last yr
Regret getting it
Regret even more not exchanging it at GameStop when it had a high value :beli: