It’s crazy to think people in the 30th century will see us as primitive.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I had the weirdest weirdest dream earlier that’s too abstract to describe but, it was essentially about time travel.

I just thought the same way we saw “certain” cultures and practices as primitive a Millenium ago, technology will be so advanced centuries and centuries from now, they’ll see us the backwards ones.

“People really used bristles on a stick to clean their teeth back then?:scusthov:

“They used fossil fuels to travel and they breathed that air from the exhaust pipes.:dahell:

“These animals really put plastic over their dikks to prevent diseases and pregnancy.:heh:

“They used soft paper to clean their rectum? Others squirted warm water because that was considered cleaner?:lolbron:

“They used a machine that washes with water and powder to get their clothes clean? :dead:

“Being fat was considered attractive and called “Thick”? How sex deprived were they in the 21st century?:whoa:

This isn’t the most advanced humanity has ever been. Stop believing cacs
:scust:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
BE A RETARDED SOULLESS CAC WHO THINKS HE JUST APPEARED OUT OF THIN AIR TREHS

I SWEAR, U BRON GROUPIES ALL CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH
this slow ass cac believing in 6000 years fairy tale worlds in fukkin 2021

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
There's not going to be a 30th century. We've already fukked this planet up to the point it's not going to be inhabitable for humans by then. That's why all these well to do people are exploring space travel, and colonizing Mars and shyt. I'm halfway being facetious, but halfway serious. I do think the end game for a lot of them is that they think they're going to leave a dying Earth behind. :yeshrug:
No this is it, why you think the two richest hell three Branson included are trying to get to space

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I had the weirdest weirdest dream earlier that’s too abstract to describe but, it was essentially about time travel.

I just thought the same way we saw “certain” cultures and practices as primitive a Millenium ago, technology will be so advanced centuries and centuries from now, they’ll see us the backwards ones.

“People really used bristles on a stick to clean their teeth back then?:scusthov:

“They used fossil fuels to travel and they breathed that air from the exhaust pipes.:dahell:

“These animals really put plastic over their dikks to prevent diseases and pregnancy.:heh:

“They used soft paper to clean their rectum? Others squirted warm water because that was considered cleaner?:lolbron:

“They used a machine that washes with water and powder to get their clothes clean? :dead:

“Being fat was considered attractive and called “Thick”? How sex deprived were they in the 21st century?:whoa:
:unimpressed:

WOdpRZZOTC8aO6wHvFwWWgCw-JVs4mx1QFhSYsjgy25mmKf8loyfVw8VOXcCbyYX-KNa91QVLMyqbKarkiKW_0KcGYSMdPEQZZ8X84fJ0NzG3tLWj_TxmTkawgmb9_JYKAJu0NZtjJERKcEVVBheI6WEMzPavQYJ
:jbhmm:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People in the 30th century are gonna be dealing with a ruined global economy and uninhabitable planet.

If anything, they'll just be mad we left them holding such a shytty bag. :heh:
We totalled the car, ran up the mileage, didn’t even check the oil light, throwing the keys to the next generation and said “good luck nikka.”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
this slow ass cac believing in 6000 years fairy tale worlds in fukkin 2021

U BELIEVE EVERYTHING OLD WHITE SCIENTESTS TELL U, DESPITE THEIR THEORIES CONTRADICTING ONE ANOTHER AND CHANGING REGULARLY

BE A MENTAL SLAVE TO CACS IN 2021 BRODIES