It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
ACTUALLY I NEVER LIKED TRUMP OR VOTED FOR HIM..... THREAD TITLE IS MISLEADING. I DONT FUX WIT POLITICS N NEVER VOTED IN MY LIFE.

THE QUESTION WAS WHOS MORE QUALIFIED BETWEEN TRUMP AND HILLARY .. AND IF U THINK HILLARY ISNT AS BAD (OR WORSE) THEN U LYIN TO YASELF
:mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This hurts me more than it hurts them. A lot of my nikkas fell for the ookie in 2016. :mjcry::wow: something about divisive MAGA agents.
I don’t know how they were fooled. He been a racist con man with silver spoon in his mouth no sense of reality spoiled brat failed businessman for awhile.

Folks better be ready to vote him out in November because his next term will be worse than the first.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ACTUALLY I NEVER LIKED TRUMP OR VOTED FOR HIM..... THREAD TITLE IS MISLEADING. I DONT FUX WIT POLITICS N NEVER VOTED IN MY LIFE.

THE QUESTION WAS WHOS MORE QUALIFIED BETWEEN TRUMP AND HILLARY .. AND IF U THINK HILLARY ISNT AS BAD (OR WORSE) THEN U LYIN TO YASELF

Kindly and concisely list all of Hillary's transgressions when she was in office, so we can tally them next to Trumps and make a fair comparison.

:sas1:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t know how they were fooled. He been a racist con man with silver spoon in his mouth no sense of reality spoiled brat failed businessman for awhile.

Folks better be ready to vote him out in November because his next term will be worse than the first.

I feel you. I'm ADOS and voting. I think some are trying to avoid the FBA crowd. Not sure how this became a "black Americans hate black immigrants think when the topic has always been about white and Hispanic immigrants". Whatever makes people feel better I guess

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kindly and concisely list all of Hillary's transgressions when she was in office, so we can tally them next to Trumps and make a fair comparison.

:sas1:

Her emails you 3rd World son of a bytch

Lock her up :mjgrin:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. I'm ADOS and voting. I think some are trying to avoid the FBA crowd. Not sure how this became a "black Americans hate black immigrants think when the topic has always been about white and Hispanic immigrants". Whatever makes people feel better I guess
That had to be a white man’s strategy somewhere. It’s crazy because they’ve been running the same game for a few hundred years and folks keep falling for the hook.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That had to be a white man’s strategy somewhere. It’s crazy because they’ve been running the same game for a few hundred years and folks keep falling for the hook.

It will fall soon but it won't fall into our hands. Latinos or Asians got next and will bring their bullshyt here. Hopefully I'm dead and gone or very close to the grave if I'm not already by now.:francis:

We need to get our numbers up

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's ok, my Jewish brother. You don't care about racism against black people unless it's Kobe. It's ok. You heard a man speaking his mind and you spoke for you. I forgive you.

I have zero idea how Trump was more qualified to be president over Hillary.

WAIT SO U THINK THE WOMAN WHO LABELED BLACK PEOPLE “SUPERPREDATORS” ISNT RACIST?

:mjlol:

WHY, CUZ SHE DID THE NAE NAE ON ELLEN?

:dead:

DO BETTER

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I didn’t even vote. I based it solely on Hilary vs Trump on the gun rights debate, I would always side with pro second amendment. I thought Trump would just be on some goofy fukkery shyt, and I was never a fan of the Clintons. I had no idea he would be like this...I had no idea his followers would be like this either.

I feel bad even saying that I would have picked him over Hilary. He’s legitimately the first truly bad president I’ve experienced in my lifetime. Bush Jr seems like JFK compared to him.

You thought Hiliary like Obama was gonna take your guns away? :pachaha:

I got an island near Antarctica that's full of sun 75 degree days I would like to sell you.

Sandy Hook gun debates didn't tell you anything? :pachaha:

Didn't a Senator or Rep get shot in the face? :pachaha:

You worried about Hillary taking your guns while believing a con man and emails:pachaha: