LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@klientel @Rekkapryde @Tom Foolery :jbhmm:

@Sccit My Jewish brother. Have your political views changed? :jbhmm:

ACTUALLY I NEVER LIKED TRUMP OR VOTED FOR HIM..... THREAD TITLE IS MISLEADING. I DONT FUX WIT POLITICS N NEVER VOTED IN MY LIFE.

THE QUESTION WAS WHOS MORE QUALIFIED BETWEEN TRUMP AND HILLARY .. AND IF U THINK HILLARY ISNT AS BAD (OR WORSE) THEN U LYIN TO YASELF

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My name ain't on that list. The hell you talking about? :dahell:

You know these are people that be in those ADOS threads claim ADOS are Trump supporters. Don't do this brother. You negged be :mjcry:

Call your brethren out on their hypocrisy. I will not neg you. You are my brother.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ACTUALLY I NEVER LIKED TRUMP OR VOTED FOR HIM..... THREAD TITLE IS MISLEADING. I DONT FUX WIT POLITICS N NEVER VOTED IN MY LIFE.

THE QUESTION WAS WHOS MORE QUALIFIED BETWEEN TRUMP AND HILLARY .. AND IF U THINK HILLARY ISNT AS BAD (OR WORSE) THEN U LYIN TO YASELF

It's ok, my Jewish brother. You don't care about racism against black people unless it's Kobe. It's ok. You heard a man speaking his mind and you spoke for you. I forgive you.

I have zero idea how Trump was more qualified to be president over Hillary.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've been off the Trump train for a long minute. I didn't even vote in that election

This election I'm voting tho, he needs to get the fukk up outta here

At least you admit that you were on the train. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. Last step should be staying out of ADOS threads and calling them MAGA agents. Good luck, brother.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@klientel @Rekkapryde @Tom Foolery :jbhmm:

@Sccit My Jewish brother. Have your political views changed? :jbhmm:

I didn’t even vote. I based it solely on Hilary vs Trump on the gun rights debate, I would always side with pro second amendment. I thought Trump would just be on some goofy fukkery shyt, and I was never a fan of the Clintons. I had no idea he would be like this...I had no idea his followers would be like this either.

I feel bad even saying that I would have picked him over Hilary. He’s legitimately the first truly bad president I’ve experienced in my lifetime. Bush Jr seems like JFK compared to him.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I didn’t even vote. I based it solely on Hilary vs Trump on the gun rights debate, I would always side with pro second amendment. I thought Trump would just be on some goofy fukkery shyt, and I was never a fan of the Clintons. I had no idea he would be like this...I had no idea his followers would be like this either.

I feel bad even saying that I would have picked him over Hilary. He’s legitimately the first truly bad president I’ve experienced in my lifetime. Bush Jr seems like JFK compared to him.

:mjcry:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At least you admit that you were on the train. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. Last step should be staying out of ADOS threads and calling them MAGA agents. Good luck, brother.
You on it this evening:russ: